x. not perfect

The morning sun shines on the couple as Jasper's large hand slides down Mariposa's smooth back, his hand stopping on her lower back. Mariposa lets out a soft giggle as she wiggles around from her place on top of his chest. "Stop doing that. It tickles."

The vampire grins down at her, his fingers softly running up and down the curve of her bare back, watching as she sighs and rests her head on his shoulder. Her lips brush against his neck causing him to groan in torment. "Don't do that." He mutters roughly.

She picks her head and looks at him with her brows arched, a smirk on her lips, "Do what?"

"Brush your lips against my neck like that." He reaches his hand down, grasping her thigh to wrap around his torso comfortably.

Mariposa's face holds an innocent look as she leans back down, her breath fanning his skin, making him grip her thigh tighter. She nips at his earlobe before placing a soft kiss on his neck. "Like this?" She teases him.

Jasper lets out a low growl and brings her face away from his neck, bringing it closer to his. His fingers tangle themselves in her hair. "Exactly like that." His lips brush against hers as he speaks.

"Yeah," She whispers against his face, maintaining eye contact as she gets closer to him, their lips mere inches away from each other. "What are you going to do about, Major?" She taunts him.

It seems Jasper's self restraint snapped as he leans forward and captures her lips in a bruising kiss. He quickly switches their positions, caging her body with his as her head falls back on the pillows in ecstasy. He takes her left hand into his, securing it above her head as his other runs down her body.

The blonde can feel the cold metal ring digging into his palm as he listens to her helpless soft moans—even though she bites her lip to keep them at bay. Jasper's lips part from her own, placing themselves from under her jaw to the length of her neck. Mariposa runs her fingers through his blonde locks, grasping them as she hooks her legs around his hips.

His lips carry their assault down to her chest, nipping and biting her smooth skin causing her to gasp soundlessly. "Jazz," She breathlessly says. He gradually makes his way back up, making love to his beloved.

Her grip on his hand tightens when they finally connect in a way that brings them such pleasure, a content sigh falling from her lips. She merely reaches up to kiss his shoulder, listening to his groans of pleasure, whispering into his ear. "I love you."

He lifts his head from her neck and brings his lips down to hers in a slow passionate kiss. "I love you too."

Jasper plays with the engagement ring that adorns his fiancée's hand, a smile coating his lips. It's a simple white gold band with a circle cut diamond right in the center, smaller diamonds surround it. He places a kiss on it before kissing Mariposa's lips, causing her to giggle slightly.