027 : Vents and Scoops Troop

~x~

~x~

"Finally!" Dustin groaned as Liza and Robin entered the back room, the girls looked at him with furrowed brows. "I've been trying to find a way into the room these guys were guarding." Liza's eyes widened as she looked at Steve, he was frowning and had his arms crossed.

"Yeah, he was just up on the roof checking it out." Steve grumbled, sounding like a disappointed father. "Told him to wait for when you guys got here but he doesn't listen to me."

Dustin watched as his sister's face contorted with anger, her blue eyes blazing as they locked on to the boy. Dustin prayed that Steve and Robin would save him if Liza attacked. If there was one thing that set Liza off, it was her loved ones hurt or in trouble. That extended to when they put themselves in said positions. He vividly remembered when she had found out about Mike jumping off the cliff before they found Will. Even after they had explained what had happened, Liza had been so mad she threw a book at Mike that hit him in the chest.

"Are you stupid!" Liza snarled. "Last night we found out there was guys with big fuck off guns here at the mall, who could and probably would have killed us if they saw us and you decided to go back there. Alone. Not even twenty four hours later?" Liza was breathing heavily and her hands were trembling with anger.

"I'm fine, Liz!" Dustin tried to soothe but the way his sister's eyebrow twitched told him that it was the wrong move. He should have just apologized.

"You won't be." Liza lunged at her brother. Steve caught her around the middle, holding her to his chest as Robin slid in front of Dustin. "Let me go! I'm gonna kill him!" Liza grumbled, trying to free herself but Steve was stronger than her as he dragged her over to a chair and sat, pulling her down onto his lap.

"You are not killing your brother, that's illegal." Steve sighed, resting his chin on Liza's shoulder. "He didn't find anything and nothing found him. He's safe and we are back to square one." Liza huffed but settled back into her boyfriend's arms while still glaring at Dustin.

"There's gotta be a way in." Robin stated, looking at Liza as she thought about their conversation this morning. "What about the girl, the one with the number name." Dustin and Steve's eyes widened as they turned to look at Liza.

"How does she know about Eleven?" Dustin asked, arms crossed over his chest and eyebrows raised. Liza smiled sheepishly, she knew this was going to happen but she didn't expect it to come so soon. "You told an outsider!"

"Not technically, Robin is helping us with Russians. So, she's like an honorary member!" Liza argued.

"This doesn't count! The guys are gonna be so pissed at you!" Dustin shot back. Liza's eyes narrowed before she looked to Robin then down to the black and green yarn that was around her wrist.

"If you're that mad about it, fine." Liza grinned, a plan forming in her head. "Robin and I will form our own party, one where I say she can know!"