036 : Coming Out and The Muppets

~x~

~x~

  The fresh air hit Liza's lungs and she swore it felt like heaven. Her already hazy mind getting lost in the feeling as she clung to Steve and Robin. The three teens lapped at the air like it was ice cream, and to them it might as well have been it. They swore they could taste it.

  Up ahead, the gates to the loading area opened, revealing Russian guards who were in search of the Scoops Troop. Erica grabbed on to Liza, pulling her away as they ran into the mall. Liza tripped and stumbled as she let the young girl lead her away.

  "We need to get the hell out of here!" Erica urged. 

  "Oh!" Liza smiles, stopping at the movie theatre. "They're showing 'Back to the Future', can we go?" Liza tugged impatiently at Dustin's shirt.

  "Yes, fine! I don't care!" Dustin rolled his eyes. It wasn't the best get out plan, but it was the best they had and maybe they could use this time to wait out the drugs that were in the teens system.

  "Yay!" Liza clapped. Grabbing Steve and Robin as Dustin led them into the theatre. 

  While Robin followed Dustin and Erica, Steve pulled Liza to a stop. When she looked up at him, her eyes were wide and she was worrying her bottom lip between her teeth. Steve brought his head down, moulding his lips against hers in a sloppy kiss. The drugs combined with the way Steve's hands gripped at her hips made Liza whimper. The kiss ended when Steve pulled away, swiping his thumb along her lip.

  Steve went to speak but Dustin had come back for them, grabbing Steve by the back of the shirt and dragging him - and by proxy Liza - towards the open seats beside Robin. Liza giggled as she flopped into her seat, leaning her head against Steve's shoulder.

  "Dude, these seats blow." Steve complained. They were in the front row and on the end, meaning they had to crane their necks back to see.

  "Then don't watch the movie." Dustin rolled his eyes. Liza shrugged, sinking further into Steve's shoulder. She didn't really care about the seats, she could see the movie well enough that it was fine.

"But I wanna watch it." Liza pouted.

  "Then watch it!" Dustin exclaimed, earning glares and hushes from the surrounding patrons. "Just stay there, don't move. Got it, Liz?" Liza mockingly repeated the words.

  "Fine, dad." Steve grumbled, wrapping his arm around Liza and pulling her close.

~x~

   Steve, Liza and Robin eventually got bored of the movie. They had moved from their seats and into the hallway, deciding to find something else to entertain them. When Liza spotted a water fountain she had bolted towards it. She felt like she had drunk two gallons of water by the time she had finished.