068 : Winnebagos and Six Kids

~x~

~x~

  "Check this out." Eddie spoke as he spread a newspaper over the table that the group surrounded. He pointed down at an ad and smiled. "The War Zone. Liza and I went once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh, well killing things, basically."

  "You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin scoffed as she looked closer at the paper. Her brows shot up as she looked at Liza. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is this legal?"

  "You did say you wanted to get grenades." Liza pointed out to the girl.

  "Well lucky for us, it is, so. . ." Eddie smiled over at Robin. 

  Robin looked between Eddie and Liza, they both had the same glint of mischief in their eyes that would have made a lesser person run away, but not her. It was one of the things that drew her to Liza in the first place and now it was drawing her to the Metal Head as well. 

  "It's our one stop killing Vecna shop. Welcome to Indiana." Liza chuckled.

  "This. . . this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh, angry hicks." Eddie looked around the room nervously.

  "Welcome to the Mid-Fucking-West." Liza huffed, crossing her arms.

  "If we are trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica pointed out.

  "Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons." Nancy sighed, looking at the group. "So I think it's worth the risk."

  "Me too." Lucas agreed.

  "But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin stated. He wasn't sure he could justify a day trip to a weapons store when their world was at stake.

  "Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie asked with a raised brow.

  "What, you got a car we don't know about?" Steve furrowed his brows, looking at Eddie.

  "It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie stood. "And it's not exactly mine, but, uh. . . it'll do." He finished with a grin. Liza's face twisted with confusion before it clicked in her mind.

  "We are stealing a Winnebago, aren't we?" Liza asked, excitement buzzing through her body.

  "We are stealing a Winnebago." Eddie booped her nose, he watched as she scrunched her nose up with a smile then turned to look at Max. "Hey, Red, you got a ski mask or a bandana? Something like that?"