TO 1

(Requested by -reverien 💜)

Yoongi felt mad at the news that he's currently watching, he's clutching his fist that Jin had to turn the television off before he punch him.
"Hey, Yoongs, calm down" Jin says as he pats Yoongi's shoulder.

"I can't believe they would do that to an omega, like what the fuck are they, hyung? They all came from an omega. For all I know, omegas are literally strong... Some doesn't have a mate, go through heat by them selves and still survive, and do you know how hard a pregnancy is..." Yoongi rants and Jin sighs, agreeing him.

The news showed an omega being taken to an hospital after a group of alpha decided to mess with him. They all disagreed with the whole "omegas are the weakest rank" thing. They didn't like that people discriminates omegas. The reason is because their mothers and even fathers are omegas, who are the strongest werewolves they've seen.

Jin has one mother and one father, his mother is an omega. Yoongi has an omega father and an alpha mother. Hoseok has two fathers, one an omega and one an alpha. Namjoon is like Jin's, Jimin is like Hoseok's and Taehyung is like Yoongi's. They're all alphas and whenever they see an omega in trouble, they would help them.

"Hyungs, have you seen the news" They heard, looking up to be met with a mad Jimin.
"Yeah, Yoongi almost broke the TV" Jin says and Hoseok huffs.
"Why can't they just leave omegas alone?" Namjoon says, popping out of nowhere.
"Yeah, omegas are literally the sweetest werewolves I've seen" Jimin says and they agreed.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asks, looking at them.
"On a call with his parents, his dad's in the hospital" Jimin says and they all frowned.
"Don't worry, he's just having another sibling" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Aigoo~"

(JK will show up in the next chapter 🕴)