TO 9

"What the fuck happened?" Jimin says, huffing as they drove to the police station

"They didn't tell me anything, they just said we should go there... Aish, I just hope nothing bad happened to Jungkook" Namjoon says as they watched Jin drive.

They arrived and everyone got out of the van and ran inside. Jin is left to lock their car before he ran inside. As they got in, they're met with Jungkook sat a meter away from a beaten up alpha.

"Hi, we're here for Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon says and the cop pointed at Jungkook. They walked to Jungkook and frowned. He had his arms crossed, huffing.
"What the heck happened? What did you do?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

Jungkook glared at the alpha who looked away as he felt intimidated by the six. A cop walked to them, explaining everything that was needed to be done. Luckily they had seen the CCTV footage and knew Jungkook just did it out of self defense.

They all sat inside the van, driving back home.
"And he just told me that he'll give me it if I come with him, like is he out of his mind?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"That was cool of you" Taehyung and Hoseok says, smiling.

"Of course, I'm pretty and I'm cool" Jungkook says, flipping his nonexistent long hair. He laughs with Taehyung and Hoseok.
"Hey, Jimin, why are you so quiet?" Taehyung asks, looking at Jimin. He sees that Jimin is asleep.

Jungkook smiles and leaned closer to Jimin and kissed his cheek before sitting back. Jimin internally screams, they didn't know that he was just fake sleeping.
"Oh, my gosh" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.
"He won't know, he's asleep" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"I didn't know you would do that, I thought you were just going to mess with him"

"Shh"