TO 7

"That seems delicious, what's for breakfast, hyung

"That seems delicious, what's for breakfast, hyung..?" Jimin says, walking to be met with Jungkook, who's cooking. Jungkook turned around and winked at him.
"Well, good morning to you, Jimin" Jungkook says, chuckling. Jimin rolls his eyes, huffing.
"Never mind what I said, it seems disgusting" Jimin says, sitting down on the chair.

"Aww, why are you so mean?" Jungkook says, chuckling. Jungkook finishes cooking and looked at him.
"Want some?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"No" Jimin says, looking away.

"Okay, suit yourself" Jungkook says and started eating. Jimin gulps, he felt like drooling smelling the scent but he didn't show it.
"What's that smell?" They heard, looking back to met with Jin.
"I cooked" Jungkook says, smiling wide.

"Oh, wow... It's smell delicious, can I have some?" Jin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"I knew you'll ask so I cooked many... You guys can go take some if you want" Jungkook says and Jin nodded. The oldest then went and put some on the plate he had taken before walking to the counter.

"How about you, Jimin? Are you not gonna eat?" Jin asks, frowning.
"I'm good" Jimin says, his eyes widening as his stomach grumbled and was heard as it's very quiet in the kitchen. Jungkook chuckles, chewing on his food. Jimin glared at him and went to grab some. He then walked back, sitting down with a huff.

"Only this time because I'm hungry" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"I might make Jungkook cook lunch and dinner today" Jin says and Jimin's jaw dropped.
"Oh, yes!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"I've got loads of food I can cook for you all... My mom and dad taught me" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles. Each and everyone then walked to the kitchen, smelling the delicious scent and they started eating. Jungkook gave Jimin an innocent smile, tilting his head to the side, while Jimin groaned.