TO 18

Today, all seven of them are going back home

Today, all seven of them are going back home. They were supposed to leave like yesterday, but they waited til the two made up. The five looks up and smiled as they saw the two, holding their bags as they looked at them.

"So, is everything okay now?" Jin asks as the two finally reached the van.
"Yeah... And also..." Jimin says, putting his bag on the trunk.
"We have an announcement to make" Jimin says and Jungkook smiles.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and smiled.
"We're dating" They both said, startling all of them.
"Well... I didn't expect that" Yoongi says, taken aback.
"Wow..." Hoseok says, a smile appearing on his face.
"I'm happy for you both!" Taehyung says and hugged them both.

"Just kidding!" Both of them said and laughed.
"You won't be kidding when it actually happens" Jin says, huffing as he got in the van.
"Aigoo, can't even joke with you, Jin hyung" Jimin says, laughing. Jungkook puts his bags on the trunk and got in.

Jungkook prepares himself coffee when all of a sudden, he hears footsteps. He looks back and is met with Jimin.
"Oh, need anything?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Yeah, I'm just going to make myself some coffee" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded. It took 5 minutes and they're already laughing together, not knowing that someone is watching them and that someone is Jin.

Jimin woke up the next morning. He scratches his head as he opened one eye.
"Oh, gosh... What's the sweet smell?" He says, gulping. He's now fully awake and it's because of the smell. He walked out of his room and is met with Jin, walking to Jungkook's room with a tray of food in hand, he also noticed the tissues on his nose.
"Why do you have tissues on your nose, hyung?" Jimin asks and then he hears it. He could hear scratching and whimpering.

"Hyung... Help..."

"That happened"