TO 11

Everyone downstairs are startled by the sudden scream

Everyone downstairs are startled by the sudden scream. They all looked up and got up from their seats and was about to go upstairs when they see Jin walks down with his arms crossed. He has Jimin and Jungkook following behind him.

"What was that, huh?! I thought you hated each other?!" Jin says and everyone looked at the three in confusion.
"What's happening?" Hoseok whispers to Yoongi who just shrugged.
"I don't know, Hoseok, I wasn't there" Yoongi says, huffing as he rolls his eyes.

"You're so harsh, Yoongi hyung" Hoseok cried out while Yoongi just chuckled.
"What happened, Jin hyung?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"These two here, I thought they were fighting... But instead I saw them kissing each other" Jin says, huffing.

"What?!" Everyone says in surprise and the two just scratched their napes.
"You kissed each other?! Chim, I thought you hated Jungkook?!" Taehyung says and Jimin laughed awkwardly.
"About that... I was actually awake when he kissed my cheek and just acted like I was sleeping..." Jimin says and Jungkook side eyed him.

"But why did you guys kiss out of nowhere?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook huffs.
"I was just about to go down when he was at my door and then he just kissed me" Jungkook says, groaning.
"But you kissed back" Jimin says and Jungkook hits his arm, huffing.

"You kissed back?!" Taehyung says and dramatically fainted with Namjoon catching him. He then stood back up, clearing his throat.
"I now pronounce you, husband and husband" Taehyung says and they all laughed.
"Okay, all jokes aside... How do you guys really feel about each other?" Namjoon asks, frowning.

"I still hate him" Both of them said at the same time, glaring at each other with their arms crossed.
"But you guys will kiss each other?" Yoongi says and the two huffs.

"Aigoo~"