TO 2

"Hey, I'm going to go meet my parents

"Hey, I'm going to go meet my parents... Mom said dad needs a check up but she's kinda busy so I'm going to take him to the hospital... Uhm... Do you guys wanna come?" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Sorry, I'm kinda busy... Dad wants me to help him with my siblings" Hoseok says, scratching his nape.

"Sorry, Tae... We're all busy..." They all said and Taehyung chuckles.
"Hey, it's okay... It's just a checkup" Taehyung says and they all nodded.
"We hope it goes well" Jin says and Taehyung thanks him.

"Let's go somewhere... I'm hungry" Jimin says, huffing as he slumps on the couch.
"Yeah, I feel hungry too" Hoseok says and they nodded.
"Okay, let's go out... Rock, paper, scissors on who's going to pay!" Jin says and they all played.

He ended having paper, while everyone had scissors. Jin stood there and each and every one pats his shoulder before walking out of the house.
"Aish" He says, huffing.

They walked into the restaurant and sat on the table where there's enough seat for each one. They sat down and Hoseok called out for the waiter. The waiter walked to them, holding his paper and gave each of them a menu. They looked through and each one of them said their orders.

They thanked the waiter as he listed this all. The waiter left and they waited. It took 5 minutes when they can finally eat.

They finished eating, thanking Jin for paying, while the oldest wasn't too amazed. They all stopped in their tracks when they see an omega, standing in front of three alphas. Jimin looked at the others and went to them. He tapped the omega on the shoulder when he felt himself get lifted to the air and land on the ground. He groaned, feeling immediate pain. He looked at the omega, who's glaring at him.

"What was the for?!"

"Asshole!"