TO Finale

"We're all mates?!" Taehyung says, he was very shocked to know this

"But... How?" Jungkook says and they all stared at each other.
"You guys don't like me though? Only Jimin" Jungkook says, making the alpha growl at him.

"I do not!" Jimin says, huffing. Jungkook giggles, puffing his lips and making smack sound while winking. Jimin looks away, blushing.
"Okay, okay... I wasn't honest... I do like you... But seeing you so close with Jimin, I thought you guys would be mates so I tried to stay away" Hoseok says and everyone turns to him.

"Hobi, I didn't know you were like that-" Yoongi is cut off as Hoseok covered his mouth.
"We all like you" Hoseok says and everyone gasps.
"Really?" Jungkook says and everyone turns around to avoid eye contact. Jungkook stood up and hugged all of them.

"I like you all too!" Jungkook says and left kisses on everyone's nape. He then turns to Jimin, who avoided eye contact. Everyone blushed harder as they felt Jungkook's lips on their napes. Jungkook sat beside Jimin and turns his face to him.

Jimin frowns and is startled when he felt Jungkook's lips on his forehead.
"And you too, you asshole" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin rolls his eyes, acting like he's gonna turn away until he turned back around and grabbed Jungkook's face and kissed him.

"Jimin!" Everyone screamed and pulled the two away.
"Aish, you got Jungkook's second kiss" Taehyung says, huffing. Jimin stuck his tongue out and Taehyung attacks him. They playfully fight on the bed, laughing at each other. Jungkook laughs and stared at the others who then walked to him before kissing his forehead.

"Hey!" Taehyung screamed and pushed them away, grabbing Jungkook to kiss him on the forehead too.
"You guys, should we have a date?" Jin asks and they all looked at each other, smiling.

"Sure!"