TO 13

"What's step number 2?" The five alphas sat together inside Jin's room to ask what they needed to do

"So, whenever we go somewhere, they're the ones that's always late to come, right?" Jin says and they nodded.

"What about we act like they're really late... Leave the place where they need to go and leave a note" Jin says and everyone smiled.
"I like that, you're such a genius, hyung" Taehyung says and Jin wink.

"Of course, it's me, guys" Jin says, laughing.
"Go on, chat the groupchat" Jin says and Hoseok pulls his phone out. He then typed something.

6 and 1

Hobi:
Hey @Jimin

Hobi:
We're going to have dinner

Hobi:
Tell Jungkook

Jimin:
Okay

Jimin looks at Jungkook, who raised his brow at him. He's currently putting face mask and is in front of the vanity.
"Hobi hyung said that we're going to have dinner outside" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, giving a thumbs up.

"What are you even doing?" Jimin asks, raising his brow as he stood up and went to the vanity.
"Ew, get off" Jungkook says as he Jimin sniffs the face mask that is on his face.
"You should put some on your lips so you would shut up" Jimin says and Jungkook glared at him.

"How about I do it to you?" Jungkook says and jumped on Jimin. They fall on the bed, with Jimin hovering Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and wipes some on Jimin's face. Jimin let out a gasp, staring at him in shock.
"What the fuck?!" Jimin says, getting off of Jungkook.

"You won't be able to remove that, only when it dries up" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Argh!" Jimin says, stomping his foot as he sat on his own bed.
"Why did I have to be on the same room as you" Jimin mumbles and Jungkook chuckles.