TO 15

As they ate, the waiter went back and is now holding a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine in teh middle

As they ate, the waiter went back and is now holding a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine in teh middle. They stared at the waiter in shock as he placed down two wine glasses on their part of the table. Jungkook gulps and gave the waiter a smile while Jimin smirks, staring at the wine.

"Oh, wine... My favorite too" Jimin says, laughing as he grabbed the bottle of wine, staring at it.
"Remember, it's not only for you... We have to share" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Jimin scoffs and placed the bottle of wine back on the bucket.

Jimin poured himself another glass of wine, while Jungkook sat there with sleepy eyes, watching him.
"Are you not... Drunk?" Jungkook says, burping in the middle of his sentence.
"No" Jimin slurs, chugging down the glass. He was about to pour himself another one but nothing is coming out.

"What... The fuck" He says, hiccuping. He then tries to chug the bottle down, but nothing is really coming out. He stared at Jungkook, blowing a flying kiss before passing out.

Jungkook groaned as he tries to turn to his side, but couldn't as something was restricting him. He opens his eyes, blinking for a few times and seeing that there's already sunlight. He turned back and is startled as he's met with Jimin. He let out a scream, startling Jimin awake.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook says, kicking Jimin off of the bed and covered himself with the duvet even though he's not naked.
"What the fuck is your problem?" Jimin says, standing back up.

"You have your lips puckered like you're going to kiss me, you idiot" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You're acting like we haven't kissed before" Jimin says, scratching his head as he sat back down on the bed.

"Wait... How did we get back here though...?"

?"