TO 12

Jungkook and Jimin sat beside each other

Jungkook and Jimin sat beside each other. There's an awkward silence between them. The five had forced them to sit beside each other. The two just looked away while the other five chatter and laugh. Jungkook huffs, closing his eyes as he felt tired.

He had to wake up early because they're on their way for a road trip. Jungkook leaned his head on the window and immediately fell asleep. The same thing happened with Jimin, he felt tired. Jungkook's head moved, causing it to hit on Jimin's shoulder.

But being the deep sleeper he is, he didn't react. Jimin opens his eyes but he couldn't make up who is it as he's very tired. He rested his head on top of whoever he thinks it is and slept.
"Hey-" Hoseok cuts himself off as he sees what's happening behind.

He nudges Taehyung, who frowned at him. He points at what he's seeing and Taehyung gasps silently. Namjoon and Yoongi is alerted and they also saw it.
"And they say they hate each other" Namjoon says and they all laughed. Yoongi takes out his phone and took a photo of the two and smirked.

"I'll use this as a blackmail whenever one of say they don't like each other" He whispers and the four laughs. Jin could see it from the front mirror, laughing.

"What?!" Jimin and Jungkook said, looking at the five in disbelief.
"Me and him?! Sharing a room? Fuck no!" Jimin says and Jin sighs.
"Jimin, we don't have a choice... This is the only room left" Jin explains and Jimin let out a sigh of frustration.

He glared at Jungkook and got in. Jungkook groans and also got inside. As the door closes, the five high-fives each other. They all chuckled and went to their respective rooms.

"Step number one, check"