TO 14

"Look, because of you, we're late!" Jimin says, huffing as they went out of theur hotel room

"You were whining when I pulled the mask off of you, I have a recording. Be nice to me, bitch" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs. They took the elevator, Jungkook held tight as he felt dizzy.

As they reached the ground floor, the door opened and as Jimin's about to leave, he sees Jungkook with closed eyes.
"Oi, we're here" Jimin says and Jungkook reopens his eyes. He looks at Jimin and walked out of the elevator, stumbling.

"You clumsy bitch, be careful" Jimin says as he caught Jungkook. The younger huffs, glaring at him. They walked out of the hotel and went to the said place.

They arrived at the table but didn't see the five. The table just looked like for two people. They frowned and went to sit down. Jungkook grabbed the card that's on the table.
"What does it say?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"You guys are late... We already got back to the hotel" Jungkook reads, huffing.

"Let's just go then" Jimin says and as they're about to leave, a waiter stops them. They looked back and is met with the waiter, who carries a tray of two plates with waters. The two looked at each other and the waiter smiled at them.

"The five people here awhile ago, sirs. They told me to serve you guys something to eat when you guys arrive" The waiter says and they both nodded.
"Okay, thank you" Both of them said, smiling at the waiter who then left. They couldn't refuse, they felt bad for the waiter as they had him waiting and because they're also really hungry already.

"I'm forced for this, I didn't want to eat in front of you"