TO 5

"Taehyung! Get the door please!" Taehyung hears, making him huff and look at the others, who avoided his stare

"Aish, you guys are lazy" He says, rolling his eyes. He walked to the door, opening it and is met with his dad.

"Hey, dad, why are you here? Mom would be worried about you being here, you know she doesn't like it when her omega is away" Taehyung says, frowning. He felt someone walk beside him and is met with Jimin.
"Oh, Mr Kim, why are you here? Wouldn't Mrs Kim be worried?" Jimin says and Taehyung's father huffs.

"Aigoo, you guys are protective" Mr Kim says, chuckling.
"Why wouldn't I be dad? You know how some alphas are out there" Taehyung says and his dad huffs.
"Aish, I'm just here to introduce someone to you guys" He says and the two looked at each other.

"Mrs Kim knows about this?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Of course she knows I'm here, she's right there at the car" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Why didn't you say earlier?" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Anyways, who is this person you're going to introduce?" Taehyung asks and his dad smiles.

The six stood there, staring at the person in between Mr and Mrs Kim. They all made eye contact, gulping.
"Meet Jeon Jungkook, everyone!" Mr Kim says, feeling an arm wrap around him. He looked at his wife who smiled at him.
"Eh...? But we already know him" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Oh, really?" Mrs Kim asks and they all nodded.

"Yeah, he's the one who drop kicked Jimin the other day" Yoongi says, receiving a pinch from Jin. He winces, glaring at the older.
"That's my JK" Mr Kim says, laughing. Jungkook just smiled, nodding.
"So... What seems to be the problem?" Taehyung asks, looking at the two elders.

"Well... We're friends with Jungkook's parents and since Jungkook wants to find a place to stay and his parents want him to have some roommates so he wouldn't be alone, we decided it's good that he'll stay here!"

 We're friends with Jungkook's parents and since Jungkook wants to find a place to stay and his parents want him to have some roommates so he wouldn't be alone, we decided it's good that he'll stay here!"