TO 4

"I can't believe I have to meet you again, asshole" Jungkook says, glaring at Jimin

"I'm the asshole? You're the one who drop kicked me!" Jimin says, glaring back at Jungkook. The other five watches, gulping.
"Hey, Jimin... Uh... Please quiet it down?" Taehyung says, tapping Jimin's shoulder.

"Oh, Jimin's your name? What an ugly name" Jungkook says, smirking.
"Ugly? What if I make you moan my name out-" Jimin covers his mouth, a bit taken aback with what he said. Jungkook's jaw dropped, looking at Jimin wide eyes.

He glared at Jimin and slapped him, walking to the back.
"Jimin, what the fuck?" Hoseok says and Jimin groaned, holding his stinging cheek.
"You deserve that" Yoongi says, laughing as he drank his alcohol that he had ordered from another bartender.

"Oh, Jimin, why would you say that?" Namjoon says, frowning.
"Hyung, he called my name ugly" Jimin says, huffing.
"Aigoo~" Jin says, laughing.

"Why are you red?" Jungkook heard, looking up to be met with his friend, Eunwoo.
"Me? Red? What are you talking about?" Jungkook says, lightly slapping his cheeks.
"Did someone flirt with you out there?" Eunwoo says, smirking.
"Shut up, Woo" Jungkook says, huffing.

The door opened and they're met with Mingyu.
"Hey, we need another bartender" Mingyu says and Jungkook sighs. He nodded, took a deep breath before walking out. He's met with the Jimin guy again. Jimin looked at him and bit his bottom lip.
"Hey, I'm so sorry for what I said... I didn't mean to, I was angry and offended by what you said" Jimin says, looking at him.

"It's cool, sorry about what I did to you this morning" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"I didn't mean to scare you, I was trying to help you" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Sorry" Jungkook says.
"We cool?" Jimin asks and held his hand out. Jungkook smiles and shook his hand.

"Yeah"