TO 10

Jimin was having a crisis

Jimin was having a crisis. He didn't know how to react to what had happened in the van. Should he say? Should he just keep quiet? That's what he's thinking right now. He liked the kiss, he wants Jungkook to do it again.
"No, no, I hate him" He says, huffing as he lightly slaps his cheeks.

"Why would he do that?" He asks himself, gulping.
"But he was messing around?" Jimin says to himself, frowning.
"But I kinda like... It?" He says, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Why would you like that? He was messing around?" Jimin says to himself, huffing as he screamed into his pillow. He hits the pillow, using it as a punching bag. Suddenly, the door opened which he ignored.
"Ji...min...?" He hears, turning around to see Jungkook who looks shocked at what he's doing.

"Oh, sorry... Uh... Yeah... Haha... Uhm... I just go" Jungkook says and ran out of the room. From Jungkook's perspective, he thought Jimin was doing something he shouldn't be seeing. Jimin gulps, groaning.
"Aish" He says to himself, pulling on his hair.

Jungkook got inside his room, back against the door as he blushes.
"What the fuck, Jungkook" He says to himself, lightly slapping his cheeks.
"What was that?" He asks himself, groaning.
"Did I walk in on him...? No, it can't be... Aish, don't overthink it" He says, taking a deep breath.

He brushes his shirt and smiled before walking out of the room. But as he opened the door, he's met with Jimin.
"Uh-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin smashes his lips onto his. His eyes widened but he didn't push back. He closes his eyes and relaxes his hands.
"What's taking so lo...ng...?" They heard, looking back to be met with Jin, who stared at them with wide eyes before letting out a loud scream.