TO 17

It's been 2 days since they've gotten locked inside the room, and honestly, those two days are filled with arguments, teasing and mocking

It's been 2 days since they've gotten locked inside the room, and honestly, those two days are filled with arguments, teasing and mocking. The two laid on the bed, their backs facing each other.
"How did you learn self defense?" Jimin couldn't take the silence, so he decided to make a move and start a conversation.

Jungkook hums, smiling a little.
"Everyone at our home are alphas, I'm the only omega..." Jungkook says, not turning around.
"They must've protected you so much since you know what happens to omegas" Jimin says and Jungkook hums again.

"Yeah, my mom, dad and brother protective me throughout my whole childhood, then I told them I wanted to learn self defense. They let me, since they wanted me to also be able to protect myself, which is what I really want" Jungkook says.

He hears movements and so, he decides to turn back. They made eye contact, smiling a little.
"You're not that bad" Jungkook says, laughing.
"You're not bad yourself, Jungkook" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Also, happy birthday" Jimin says and Jungkook looked at him in surprise.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asks and Jimin panics, clearing his throat.
"Taehyung had been bothering me to tell you" Jimin says, avoiding eye contact.
"Okay...?" Jungkook says, chuckling as he shakes his head.

Jimin opens one eye as he hears footsteps, he looks up and is startled as he's met with Taehyung.
"Y-" Jimin is cut off as Taehyung covers his mouth. He pointed at Jungkook and Jimin looks, seeing that the omega is still asleep.
"Why are you here?" Jimin whispers as Taehyung removes his hand away from his lips.

"Jin hyung wants me to check up on you two... I guess this idea worked, huh?" Taehyung says, chuckling. He winks at them and gave the key. Jimin looks at Jungkook and sees that he's hugging him.

"Oh..."