TO 8

"You know, I think Jimin doesn't like me" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung as he scrolled on his phone

"Hey, don't think like that... Maybe he's just trying to get used to you... After all, you had dropkicked him the first time you guys met" Taehyung says, laughing as he munched on his popcorn, focusing back on his show.

"Hmm, maybe you're right... Don't tell him, but I like annoying him... He looks cute annoyed" Jungkook says, whispering the last sentence. Taehyung laughs, nodding.
"Anyways, I'm gonna go grocery shopping" Jungkook says, standing up from the couch.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Taehyung asks, putting down his empty bowl.
"Oh, no, it's okay... I can take good care of myself" Jungkook says, winking. Taehyung chuckles, nodding.
"Give one of us a call if you ever need a ride back home" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

Hoseok and Jin walks in, watching Jungkook walk out the door.
"Where is he going?" Jin asks, tilting his head to the side.
"Oh, he's going grocery shopping" Taehyung says and Hoseok frowns.
"With no one coming with him?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"I tried coming, but he told me he can take care of himself" Taehyung says and they just nodded.

Jungkook looks through the self, holding the handles of his cart. He was about to grab something when someone also grabbed onto it. He let go and bowed his head.
"Sorry, you can have that-" He's cut off as the guy talked.
"I can give you this if you come with me" The guy says, winking and smirking.
"Ew, no" Jungkook says, about to leave when the guy grabbed his arm. Jungkook let out a gasp and...

"Hello? Jungkook?" Namjoon says, raising his brow.

"Hello, are you guys related to Mr Jeon Jungkook?"

"Well... We're friends of his, why?" Namjoon says, looking at the others.

"Please come to XXXX police station"