TO 6

"Hello again, everyone" Jungkook says, winking at them as he smirks

"Oh, well... We'll leave him to you guys, you better not bully him" Mr Kim says and the bid goodbye, leaving the house.
"Hey, can you dropkick Jimin again?" Yoongi says, laughing while Jimin huffs.
"I can if he ever pisses me off" Jungkook says, winking at Yoongi who smirked.

"Why? Are you guys not happy to be roommates with me?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh, no, you're not gonna sleep with one of us" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"We have a spare room... You can stay there all by yourself" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah... We don't wanna risk it... What if you suddenly go to heat and we were in your room, goodness" Hoseok says and Jungkook laughs.
"Let me help you with that" Namjoon says and Jungkook smiles.
"Thank you, gentleman" Jungkook says. Namjoon looks away, blushing. Jungkook chuckles to himself, knowing he had flustered the guy.

Jungkook sat in the room, bouncing on the bed.
"Hey, stop that" Taehyung says, frowning.
"What? Isn't it my room now? I can do whatever I want here" Jungkook says, giggling as he laid down on the bed.
"Yeah, but we don't wanna buy another bed if you ever break that" Taehyung says, groaning.
"Aigoo, you're so mean" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"What is thi-" Jungkook is cut off as he opened the drawer to sees a photo of them when they were in their teens.
"Ah, yeah, that's not for you" Jimin says, blushing as he looked away.
"I didn't know we had this" Jin says, huffing.

"Y'all look cute" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Aish" Jimin says, huffing as he left the room. Jungkook laughs, watching Jimin leave.

"He must've woken up on the wrong of his bed"