TO 20

Jungkook's heat finally ended after a week

Jungkook's heat finally ended after a week. He's back to going out of his room and to his bratty self of course. He walked to the kitchen, seeing the six.
"Oh, Jungkook! Your heat is gone?" Jin asks and Jungkook nodded.

"What's for breakfast?" He asks, huffing. He felt exhausted, the effect of his heat whenever he doesn't have an alpha with him. He hadn't clean his room also, he made himself a nest to warm himself up.

"I can help you clean your room later" Jimin says and everyone turned their heads to look at him.
"Jimin...? Cleaning? Never thought I'd be able to witness that" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Oh, shut up... I clean all the time" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.

"Sure" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Also, Kookie... You haven't found your mate yet?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"I don't know, my birthday already lasted but my mate haven't showed up yet" Jungkook says, sitting down.

"Oh, don't worry... Maybe you're a late bloomer" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook rolls his eyes and just shoved food into his mouth.

Jungkook and Jimin cleaned the room. Both were exhausted after, both plopping down on the bed with their arms touching. They both winced as they felt a sting on their arms. They looked at each other, sitting up.

They both lift their sleeves up and is startled as they see it.
"What...?" Jimin says, staring at the bunny shaped mark on his arm. He looked at Jungkook's and sees multiple.
"Why do you have multiple?" Jimin asks, touching the mark.

"I don't know..." Jungkook says. They're both startled as they heard screaming and flinched as the door flew open.
"I got a mark!" Taehyung bursts in, smiling and jumping in joy. Everyone also walks in and showed theirs, which were glowing. They looked at Jungkook and finally realized it...