TO 16

Jungkook looks around and found a note on the nightstand

Jungkook looks around and found a note on the nightstand. He grabs it and unfolds it.
"What does it say?" Jimin asks as he moves closer to try and read.
"Uh, personal space?" Jungkook says, making Jimin sighs and back away.

"Dear lovebirds-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin scoffs, shaking his head.
"I already don't like that letter" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"Gosh, just let me finish this... You're so noisy" Jungkook says and continues reading.

"Dear lovebirds, we had found you both there, drunk... The waiter had called us to take you both. We did and took you to your room, we had decided that you two should try and improve your relationship... So, we're kicking you guys in your room, we had put snacks and some grocery stuffs there inside your hotel room, as you guys advised to cook yourselves food... Love, us 5" Jungkook says, startled as Jimin gasped.

"What?! They locked us here?!" Jimin says, standing up from the bed and tried opening the door, and it doesn't.
"P. S, we have your key cards" Jungkook continues to read and Jimin groaned. He walked to the cupboard and opens it, seeing the said snacks and ingredients.
"I can't believe them, why are they so annoying" Jimin says, grabbing one chip and sat on the small couch and ate it.

"Hey, don't eat it all" Jungkook says and Jimin stuck his tongue out.
"Aish, you're annoying" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he puts down the paper.
"Whatever, I'll cook myself food... You can cook yourself food, right?" Jungkook asks and Jimin shook his head.
"Pathetic" Jungkook says and Jimin scoffs.

Jimin continued to eat his chips, chuckling as he watches Jungkook cook. He grabbed the remote control and turns it on to try and distract himself from the good smell of Jungkook's cooking.