3. Marcello.

It's been three days since I last saw Mr. Dangerous with his wounds yet he was all that I could think about. His observing blue eyes that intently watched me to no end.

Although there was a tiny part of me that wanted to see him again, I knew it was for the best. After all, he was a dangerous man. After finishing the remainder of my food, I groaned and made the decision to retire to bed.

It was ridiculous, in my perspective, that I was so infatuated with him. I didn't really know this man at all. I didn't know even his name for crying out loud.

I walked into my room and locked it after me. I turned to look and noticed a figure seated in the chair in my room. I sputtered and grasped my chest in disbelief and shock.

"You had a window open." The thunderous voice of the alluring man sent chills down my spine as he spoke to me.

"Well I wasn't exactly expecting company tonight." I retorted.

"Do you have others slide through your windows at night?" Even though I could tell that he wasn't trying to intimidate me, his voice had a little stern quality to it.

"No. In actuality, I don't." I fiddled with my fingers as I did so, aware that he had been impatiently awaiting my response.

"Hmm." I could hear him faintly murmur.

"Try not to smell so...so seductively appealing next time. If my parents smell your perfume, they might be wary of you." His baby blue eyes were slightly shining as he inclined his head to the side in anticipation of my response as I muttered quietly and flushed.

Why not try to keep quite.

"Next time little one?" He questioned and I cleared my throat and decided to ask another question to change the topic.

"How are you, um, with your wound?" I questioned myself while inwardly scolding myself for my excessive stammering.

"Thankfully because of you my wound should be fully healed sometime soon." I nodded my head not willing to trust my voice.

"In my entire life, I have never really expressed gratitude. I've brought something to you as a token of my appreciation." My eyes swiftly shifted to his meticulous observation as he motioned for me to go to the other side of the bed.

Without waiting I headed outside around the side of the bed walking passed him and seeing multiple bags down at the side of the bed.

Ripping the big squared bag open there was a massive plasma screen TV in it and making me gasp.

"I can't take this." I stood up feeling his figure behind me, I quickly turned around bumping into his chest.

His hands gripped my waist to keep my steady as I stared up into his baby blue one's watching as he stared back down into my honey ones.

I backed away from him catching myself. For a moment there I felt completely absorbed into his eyes. For a moment there I wanted to stay there forever. This shocked me to see my reaction to his touch and controlling eyes.

"I-" Before I could continue he cut me off.

"Everything for you has already been purchased. The recipients are on the inside of the bags if you believe that I am a thief. I only did it because you saved my life; if you decide not to accept them, you are free to dispose of them however you like." I felt chills run down my spine as his seductive voice said.

"I didn't think you were a thief," I instantly spoke up, wanting to explain before continuing, "Even though I think your presents are fantastic, they must have cost you a great deal of money, and I don't want to put any additional financial strain on you. A simple "thank you" would have sufficed." I completed.

His charming lips were in a little smirk as he said, "I've never encountered a woman quite like you-you're the first. Amia, you have been given these. I advise you to take them if you're concerned that they might have cost me a lot. It would be a shame if they went to waste because I don't need them." Having me in his sights, he spoke.

I nodded my head smiling before turning to unwrap the others. The others presents consisted of a very huge Iphone, a beautiful diamond necklace, a box of chocolate, clothes and other loads of gifts.

I sat in bed gasping as I opened one present after another. It was as if he'd gotten the entire mall for me. He watched me with everyone I opened.

I took out a few of the recipient literally coughing after seeing a few of the prices.

"Forty thousand dollars for a gold studied heart shaped diamond necklace and three thousand dollars for this phone?!" I whisper yelled in surprise looking for an answer from him which didn't came.

I took up and envelope tearing it open. It was a month all inclusive gateway to a private resort for two and I gasped blushing.

"Those gifts receipts are for your parents." He responded.

I smiled, thinking how much my parents would adore it "My parents haven't had anything even vaguely pleasant in years. I believe they will appreciate it. Now all I have to do is come up with something to get them to take it." I smiled quietly.

"This is too much-" I was once again cut off.

"Take it." He spoke leaving no room for discussion.

This was quite a lot to give away to a mere stranger. It lead me to believe he was quite rich. I pouted, this was all too overwhelming for me.

"I'd be curious to see what you offer to your loved ones. with such a substantial donation being given to a total stranger like me. Most likely, you would give them an island." I made a joke, but when he didn't laugh and instead kept staring at me, I pouted once again.

So much for my humor.

"If they deserve it then yes." He simply stated no longer shocking me at this point.

"Thank you." I told him sincerely.

He turned to walk away and was about to slip throughout my window when I stopped him, "Wait, do I get to know your name?" I spoke more curious to know.

"Next time have your window closed tightly shut Amia Snow." He spoke before leaving me alone.

I watched as he slipped into a quite expensive car not far away and drove off. I sighed closing my windows.

I went back to my gifts; I wasn't trying to be ungrateful or anything; I loved the items, but I wished I had received money so I could purchase necessities like food because my family and I truly needed it. However, I felt grateful for the gifts I had been given.

It was weird how I only met him a two times yet I felt calming and safe around him. It was something alarming that I could not understand.

I saw a small unopened box below the piles of paper and quickly opened it to thousands of dollars. I quickly covered the box before opening it again. Surprised at the amount of cash.

How my god?!

There was a note with the amount written on it: fifty thousand dollars. I hurriedly tucked it aside, unsure of whether I should keep it or return it.

Though I did just indicate that I could use the money, saying that and really receiving it are two different things. Never in my life had I seen so much money. Even his name was unknown to me. The money was obviously great to have. Instead, I'll keep it for a short while to see whether he comes back for it.

I took up my brand new phone playing around with. As I was about to import my other contacts there it was. His name.

Marcello.

"Marcello." I tested his name on my lips unknowingly smiling.

At least I had a name to call him.