14. What exactly happened.

"Marcello, I'm not sure you'll appreciate what I have to show you." Orlando held back.

"Fai girare il cazzo di nastro, Orlando." I snapped taking into account that something bad might've happened to Amia that night.
(Just run the fucking tape, Orlando.)

Though the lighting was dim and the music was so loud that I was unable to hear anything, I was still able to make out where Elizabeth, Stella, and Amia were standing as they coerced Amia into drinking when the scene began with them entering the club.

I was fucking furious just from the sight. I don't know what else it could be if that wasn't my Amia being exploited.

Since I was aware that Amia must have protested to the notion, it was obvious that Elizabeth's motivation for pressuring my woman into joining her at the club was ulterior.

To my displeasure, they kept offering her booze to drink even though she declined. This pungent smell of a D'Angelo-directed set up. Amia was stopped by Elizabeth as she was going to reach into her handbag, which was something I could see plainly.

"Elizabeth is the woman I want. She is an employee at my diner. I need to ask her a few things, so I need her here as quickly as possible by any means necessary." They nodded and walked through the door, and I gave the assignment to two of my men.

"I remember dating her, she stole my watch and had the arrogance to demand more of my time after we had sex and I paid her for her time, as you may recall, from a previous relationship I told you about. I had to shake her up to get her off my back because she was such a pessimist. A nice cock might accomplish driving women insane, you know." Dillon beams.

"What, don't you look at me that way? Let's not forget that before you met Amia, you used to party a lot all the time. Speaking of Amia, does she have a sister?" He asked a query.

"Even if she did, I wouldn't allow you to bring shame to her family because of being someone like yourself. Go traumatize someone's family." I answered no to his query.

"It would've be kind of nice to have you as a brother-in-law but I'll settle with being your best friend for the time being." He further added.

I placed my eyes back on the screen of the computer continuing to see as they fed Amia more alcohol before Elizabeth stepped behind her and took off her necklace.

A few moments later, the clip showed her dancing seductively, which made me yearn to hold her tightly and fuck her into acceptance once more till she recognized she was mine and no one else's.

The video footage then abruptly showed Amia being suddenly approached by someone in a suite while dancing.

This angered me beyond anything as I banged my fucking hand on the table, with the angle of the camera I was unable to see the figures face.

"Are there any more cameras that could provide a better view of this person?" Orlando was breaking into the other cameras footage when I questioned him.

My teeth were gritted as I watched Enzo himself dance with my girlfriend after I had him speed up the footage to show me exactly where the man had been dancing with her.

I found it upsetting on Amia's journey that she had not told me this, but Enzo understood Amia was my woman and still treated her this way even if she had failed to do so.

I could care less about a fucking peace treaty; I was simply fucking furious that he had entered my territory again and treated me in such a disrespectful manner after I had welcomed him into my town. I wanted blood.

The D'Angelos went out of their way to try to use Amia after shooting me, and I wanted blood for that. They were starting to act a little disrespectfully and needed to be put back in their proper place. It wasn't really about the necklace anymore; instead, I was angry that my little one had been exploited.

As the picture changed to Enzo exiting the dance floor and all three females continued dancing, I couldn't help but notice that Amia was drawing some attention-and not for the reasons I'd like them to be.

I waited to see if any man even dared to come close to her so that I could simply put a bullet in his head but the one that nearly did was stopped by Stella herself.

"Shut it down." I ordered Orlando as I took a bottle of liquor to my head.

After interrogating Elizabeth first I'll make sure to pay the D'Angelo's a visit next.

"What if they learn that you hacked into their cameras and stole their video footage?" Orlando raised a query.

"I don't give a damn about that," I replied to his inquiries.

"Are you certain you want to renege on your father's peace treaty?" Dillon questioned.

I decided to spend the remainder of my time drinking to relieve my memory of my woman unknowingly dancing around with the enemy.

It was until an hour and a half later when that the female named Elizabeth was brought to my domain and so I made my way down to dungeon where I knew she'd be tied up.

I drew out a chair and sat down in front of her as she sobbed.

"In what way do you know Stella?" Was the first thing I asked her.

"W-what?"

"I don't like repeating myself and if I do then I'll make sure to double your punishment." She sobbed before speaking.

"We met a few weeks ago at a club." She explained.

"What information about her are you aware of?" Again, I pressed the matter with her.

"N-no, although I am aware that she is connected to several of my clients," As she started to speak, I nodded in acknowledgement.

"By this point, I'm sure you must be well aware of my sweetheart Amia. So far, I've been told that you took her to a nightclub where, if I hadn't arrived in time, her life may have been in jeopardy. What I'd like to know is, why did you force my woman go to another gangs club?" I continued to question her while setting my gun down on the table next to me.

"I-I didn't force her; she agreed to go to the club with me." Again, she stumbled out a fabrication in the hopes that I would fall for it.

"I'll make one final request of you before I put a cap on your head. Why did you insist that my lady go with you to the D'Angelo's club?" I prompted her.

"W-while I'm unaware of the specifics, I-I suspect that Stella's boyfriend may have been the one who asked me to get to know Amia and invite her there. I'm not sure why, but I think it might have something to do with a man name Enzo. I beg you, don't shoot me." She wept.

"So you were the one who handed my woman over to the enemy and nearly caused her harm. How much did they pay you?" I awaited her reply.

"T-two grand." She stuttered out.

"Elizabeth, I should probably warn you that wherever and whenever something extremely important to me is mistreated or harmed, I have a tendency to become extremely possessive and callous. You will have a fucking reprimand tonight for endangering my woman." I gave her a smile as she began trembling in fear.

"Wait, wait, wait, I might just have something you'll like to hear, if you'd only spare my life." Elizabeth begged for her dear life.

" Elizabeth begged for her dear life