26. Marcello's punishment.

I squinted my eyes open to discover an empty bed next to me, which was not at all what I had hoped for. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was ten in the morning, which caused my eyes to widen in shock.

However, I do recall having passionately romancing with Marcello and doing so till the wee hours of the morning, so getting up this late shouldn't be all that surprising.

Marcello was not in my line of sight when I sat up in bed, which made me groan as I got out of bed. I then grimaced in pain from the throbbing between my legs. I mentally cursed Marcello for telling me he would leave his imprint on me by having me walk limp from his cock for days.

Even though I knew I needed the rest, I was quite eager to find Marcello and explore the scenery around the island since I knew he would try to exploit my rest.

I was able to get to the shower and have a long bath, but when I emerged from the shower, Marcello still hadn't returned. Before putting his clothing away, I made the choice to remove a shirt from his luggage and wear it.

I gasped as I looked in the mirror at my clothing and saw that my inner thighs and neck were fully covered with red marks that extended all the way down to my breasts.

I flinched when I tried to touch the skin with my palm as I became aware of how delicate my flesh was.

Well, Marcello did suck on my skin fiercely, and as I distinctly recall, I did nothing to stop him but instead screamed out in delight at how he was making me feel so tremendously thrilled.

When I hurriedly went to open the door after hearing a knock, I assumed Marcello was the one at the door, but why would he need to knock? As I opened the door there was a male waiter with a table he strolled inside my room that had three plate of food on the platter.

"You should have breakfast, Mrs. Ortega, per your husband's suggestion." He addressed me as Marcello's wife, and as I was about to correct him, I decided against it. I blushed shyly at the mention of my marital status.

"Chilaquiles are part of your morning. With freshly fried corn tortillas that have been sliced into quarters, this popular Mexican breakfast dish is topped with green salsa, Tostadas, Chiles en nogada, Elote, Enchiladas, scrambled eggs, frankfurters, toasted bread, chocolate pancakes, and bacon. In case you didn't like something from our cuisine, Mr. Ortega made the decision to prepare a variety of various meal combinations for you." At me, he smiled.

It was quite a lot of food making my nose tingle with delight as I desperately wanted to eat breakfast but I didn't want to eat without Marcello.

"Where is Marcello?" I asked.

"Your husband is around the area somewhere." I frowned but nodded my head either way.

"Has Marcello eaten?" I questioned, seeing him timidly smile at me before letting me know he had no idea.

"Is there anything else that you'll need?" The waiter name Mario inquired.

"No, that'll be fine." I assured, him.

"I'll be in the main kitchen if you need me, however if you do decide to change your mind about wanting something, you may always call us from the phone in your room, Mrs. Ortega." Before stepping out of the room, Mario said.

After waiting for Marcello for a number of extended minutes, I made the decision to eat because I was getting rather hungry and didn't want the meal to become cold. I practically finished the food in one sitting while moaning as I tasted it when I heard a knock at the door.

I frowned once again thinking that it might actually be Marcello knocking on the door but once I opened it my frown grew even deeper when I noticed that it was two women at the door instead of Marcello.