27. Tortured enough.

Mature content ahead!

Soft kisses on my neck and a gentle rumbling against my core were how I woke up. As Marcello gently laid on top of me and pressed his hard member against me, he had one of his legs in between my legs. I was forbidden from wearing a bra while in bed with him, so his hand was tenderly massaging my breasts.

My nightgown began to gently fall off my shoulder, and I moaned as I then pulled away from him. I heard him groan behind me as I quietly got out of bed and smiled brilliantly.

It was barely 6:30 in the morning when I quickly glanced at the time. It was much later than the 3:05 and 2:30 am when he would usually wake me up.

It was getting even more harder to resist him. Using the restroom, I got out to see Marcello sitting up in bed and staring at me.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach today." I suggested to Marcello seeing glare my way.

I almost bursted out laughing because of his irritated gesture towards my depravation of sex towards him.

"We went to the beach yesterday, we'll stay in bed today and make up for alone time." He demanded.

"We had alone time on the beach, remember?" I murmured as he pulled me towards him and started tickling me.

It was only after a minute later of tickling me that I decided to oblige to his request and spend more time in bed with him.

Marcello began kissing my neck once again and I turned on the tv distracting where the mood of the room was heading to.

"There showing one of my favourite movies on tv." I stated.

"I think you've already starved me enough, Mia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello begged, his hands slipping between my thighs whilst his thumb slowly caressed skin.

"I don't know what your talking about Marcello." I stated as he pulled me downwards before caging me with his leg, his throbbing member arousing me.

"I want to explore every single inch of your body with my mouth." I moaned feeling Marcello's hand slipped between my leg tenderly massaging me.

"I'm going to have my way with you for the next few hours and I won't stop until your mercilessly quivering, Little one." Marcello whispered in my ear while his hand slipped beneath my panty as his lips crashed landed on my lips and I decided to give into him.

Marcello hand worked passionately between my legs as he slowly kissed down my neck all the way down to my core, I waited patiently as he removed my undergarment before smirking.

I moaned out feverishly feeling Marcello's tongue twirling around my clit in a delicate manner, driving me a point of uncensored screams as my jaws clenched, my fists knitted the sheets and my hips buck to the warmth of his tongue around my sensitive area.

I felt my dress being pulled off my body as his hands moved up my body and he continued to deliver every movement of his tongue to my sweet center. To make it easier for him, I lifted my weight in order for it to come off.

Unfortunately, as soon as my phone started vibrating, it was abruptly tossed across the room to the other side before I could reach it.

"W-what if that was an emergency?" I whimpered out as Marcello continued to ravish my warm core.

"Your pussy is an emergency Amia, I need to feel my cock inside you before I go completely insane." Marcello shamelessly spoke and I blushed as he slipped off his pants to reveal his throbbing member that had been dying to be with me.

Taking his time Marcello used his cock to play with my core before slipping in the head of his lenghty member and making me squirm underneath him.

I was still not use to him after having him so many times deep inside of me. Inching into me even further the pain slowly subsided leaving nothing but pleasure to seep inside of me.