9. Belonging to him.

Marcello's pov

This chapter contains mature scenes for mature audiences only.

*****

I grabbed both of Amia's legs in my hands and hauled her up onto me as she proceeded to lace her hand around my neck.

I bit her lip making her whimper while she was securely in my arms, and her petite figure moulded itself perfectly against my body.

I opened a door leading to a room in my office as she broke apart from our kiss while gasping for air, blushing shyly as she glanced away from me with crimson cheeks.

"I-is this your bedroom?" She pondered aloud in a soft, gentle voice.

"Not necessarily, but I can take you there if you like." Amia quickly shook her head vigorously and blushed in indignation at having to enter my bedroom instead, or perhaps she was just too timid to do so.

"Normally, do you bring other women here?" She asked hesitantly, and I hungrily kissed her lips feeling the desperate need to grasp her and silence her.

Throwing her down onto the bed, Amia stared up at me as I climbed on top of the bed myself. Her cheeks continued to tinge bright shade of scarlet hue as she shyly smiled up at me.

As I began to remove my clothes, her hazel eyes turned away right away. Despite the fact that I was starving to death to have her purity, I somehow managed to maintain my composure.

"Look at me Amia," I teased in her ear as she shyly shook her head smiling to the side.

"You've seen me previously without a shirt," I felt her beautiful skin with the tip of my nose.

"T-this is different." She murmured making me chuckle between her neck while nibbling against her skin.

I kissed her cheek as she shuddered to my touch and her body stiffened. Amia turned to face me, her soft, red, and tender lips getting the best of me as I gently kissed her lips, making her moan as she shook at my touch and her body tensed.

Her adorable miniature face began to tinge a shade of crimson as I positioned myself on top of her and in between her thighs, moulding her exquisitely sculpted thighs as I lifted her left leg up onto me.

"Is this what you truly desire my dear, Amia?" While breathing heat into her ear, I spoke to her, causing her to nod and bite her lips.

This was more than I could have asked for as I tried out delicate kisses along the side of her neck, ending just above the region of her chest that led to the soon-to-be-exposed breast that I would ravish with my tongue.

Amia's breathing became more rapid, so I slowly pulled away from her so I could take off her top and display her previously unseen and untouched body, which hummed to me.

I then slowly re-entered the room and kissed her while simultaneously slowly taking off the pants she was wearing.

I carefully kissed her on the stomach as she continued to shudder at my touch. I then moved behind her to unclip her bra, revealing the delicate perfection of her exquisite nipples, staring back at me.

I smirked as Amia's body began to tremble beneath mine. As soon as I started to taste her, my want for more of her soared. I ravenously devoured her exquisite nipples, licking and sucking them further stimulating my ravenous appetite and the urge to have more.

She held her hand firmly in place as she fearfully stared at me while I gently kissed her stomach all the way down to her core.

She reluctantly let go of my hand as I gently pulled it away from her, and I ran my finger down the material separating her from my mouth.

Amia was already wet for me and I smirked taking the opportunity to remove the material she had on to which she could no longer look at me.

I don't know if my mind had told me she was already sweet from the beginning I decided to, but to now taste her sweet nectar made me hungry for me. In an instant, my tongue darted out to taste her.

I did this by latching my mouth onto her tender core, devouring everything I could possibly want, tasting her sweet nectar, and making sure to excite her body in the way she desires and deserves.

I flickered my tongue in and out of her hearing Amia's muffled cry as she uncontrollably whimpered and moaned softly whilst I continued to bite, nibble and enjoy the sweet taste of her luscious nectar.

I then kissed my way back up to her chest latching onto her nipples once more before removing the rest of my clothes and readied myself before positioning at her entrance.

I could have eaten Amia all day, but all I wanted was to feel her against my cock and experience the satisfaction of knowing that I had snatched her chastity.

"This will hurt, but only momentarily, little one." I said to the hazel-eyed woman just before slowly entering inside of her and causing her to frantically struggle to escape from my hand that was tightly holding down her abdomen and her leg in order to penetrate her.

My head bounced backward as I relished the sensation being inside her and having her hymen broken.

We progressed in this particular way, with myself slipping deeper inside of her as I spoke encouraging things into her ear. When I noticed that she was gradually becoming accustomed to my member being inside of her, I quickened my tempo, pleased to have gained her trust.

She was mine from henceforth, I had ultimately marked her by becoming her first and last, no more would she stare at another man. I kissed her lips slipping my tongue inside her mouth as she moaned uncontrollably.

I'll confess that I begun to feel possessive toward her, but since there was only one Amia Snow and I fucking wanted her for myself, I accelerated my pace in response to her unrestrained cry's. Just like me, she was having fun with it.

"Tell me you are mine Amia Snow, I want to hear you say the words." While I thrust into her and her whimpers became screams, I stared into her eyes waiting for her response.

"I-I solemnly declare that I am yours, Marcello." Although I could sense hesitation in her eyes, I could see that she was enjoying the sensation in my cock, which made me pound harder.

"Amia Snow, you are now wholly my possession, and if I spot anyone who might pose a threat, I'll make them vanish. Do I make myself clear, little one ?" I continued to ravish her gorgeous body while whispering into her air, and it made me very happy to hear her moan in response to my words.

"Yes, yes, and yes!" She spoke to me repeatedly as she was replying, which made me quite pleased.

As I had planned to do ever since she sat on top of me and I was bandaging my wounds, I flipped her over and put her on all fours. I retreated inside of her and pummeled her tender and exquisite core. She gasped when I swatted her ass.

As I penetrated her, I told myself that she was my chosen one, which made me want to dominate her even more after hearing her satisfying cries.

After fucking Amia for a little while, I had completely lost any sense of reason, and as she exploded, my body imploded too as I descended from the high of the experience.