42. Happily ever after.

Four months later...

Epilogue.....

I grinned as I threw my net into the river; I had always wanted to go fishing and now here I was. I was looking forward to a fish catching my net.

"You're doing great, princess." The fisherman remarked as he clutched onto my hand and helped me.

I grinned even wider, more impatiently anticipating my catch, but sadly, a few seconds later, I shrieked in horror as he was flung into the sea.

"Oh my gosh, Marcello!" Marcello yanked me into his hard chest from behind, burying his face in my hair, and caressed my hardly perceptible baby rump while I screamed.

"I don't want any man, or anyone, frankly, to hang onto my woman." He murmured while kissing the contours of my neck.

"Didn't you say that you were preoccupied with work?" As I watched the poor man emerge from the water, I questioned.

"Whenever you're not around, I find it difficult to focus while I'm in the middle of a task." As he stroked my neck and said those words, I giggled.

"I believed you to have stated that it was challenging for you to focus while I was at your office and that I was too innocently attractive for my own good?" This was what he told me every time he demanded I sat on his leg while he worked and then it would lead to us aggressively making out.

"I have a ton of work to finish, Amia. As I work, I want you by my side." Marcello expressed in my hear while kissing my cheek. His hand was invitingly exploring all over my body, and I could feel my pulse bursting with desire for him.

I was certain that we would do the exact opposite of what we had planned, but I'll be damned if I don't take advantage of the chance to spend quality time with him and most importantly explore his cock.

"Ok but could I catch a fish first?" At the end of my sentence, I could feel something dragging the line and I squealed in excitement as Marcello helped me reel the line in.

It was a pretty large fish when the line finally emerged from the water.

"Yayyy! I want to eat it." I squealed.

"Very nice princess, let me prepare it for you." Marcello continued, and I scowled.

"I'd rather make it myself because, despite your excessive greed, you can't cook. You're being kept around because of your attractiveness; otherwise, no woman would have looked at you, Marcello." I informed him as I glanced up at him with a scowl. I observed the transition of his features from one of composure to amusement immediately.

"I notice a pattern here, little one, and it intrigues me greatly. Before you were pregnant, you were less direct and snarky, and now that you're pregnant, you say whatever is on your mind. I find your innocence and purity absolutely incredible and cute." Passionately, he kissed my lips, and I pulled him even closer to me while deepening our kisses.

Our kisses were like a breath of fresh air, and I craved more of him. All I wanted to do was to be in his presence and arms even more ever since getting pregnant.

Marcello handed my fish to someone to have it packaged before hoisting me up into his car and driving me to his office.

Marcello insisted that I do everything at his office, even my online coursework (with the exception of my practical's). He would still accompany me and wait for me to leave for home while he worked on his computer.

Other than when I went to complete my practical's, he wouldn't even let me leave his side for more than a few hours. Even more than before, he was quite possessive and overly protective.