8. What he's made of.

My first ever real kiss.

As I kissed Marcello on the lips, my entire body tingled with excitement and thrill. When the kiss come to an end, I looked away, blushing, as I couldn't believe I had just gathered up the courage to kiss him.

I was immediately overwhelmed with shyness, and all I wanted was to bury my face into his chest.

I bit my lip as I felt his stare on me and pondered whether he had found the kiss as enjoyable as I had or whether I had acted inappropriately by invading his personal space and kissed him. My cheeks began to flush scarlet.

Maybe he had a girl?

My chin was then abruptly pulled back, allowing me to stare up at him. I could see emotions coursing through his eyes when I looked up at him, but I was struggling to decipher the specific emotion he was expressing because it was so hard for me to read facial expressions.

"I-I'm sorry." My voice came out as a mere whisper.

I was going to move back because I felt like I ought to offer an apology since I had somehow overstepped a line with him when I was abruptly pulled back into his chest. All prior bad thoughts melted away as soon as I felt his lips touch mine.

We kissed and I was soon hoisted into his arms as my legs promptly surrounded him. I offered him a sensuous kiss in response as I felt an overwhelming sensation of hungry longing.

"I must show you something." Marcello remarked as we parted ways after our kiss, and I pouted while wondering what he had to show me but nonetheless complied.

I followed Marcello intently as he exited my room, went into the hallway, and went outside the house.

Although I was initially hesitant, Marcello stepped in front of his car and invited me inside. Despite the fact that he wasn't necessarily a good man, I nonetheless trusted him and felt a little safer whenever he was around me.

Our close proximity as he fastened my seatbelt made me shy, and as he entered the car's drivers compartment before driving off, I glanced outside the window while blushing unable to keep my emotions at bay. He drove off in his fairly opulent car.

"W-Where are you leading me, I ask?" I understand that getting into his car and then asking questions was sort of stupid, but I suppose I'm just constructed differently.

Marcello took a glance at me, "You will see when you get there little one." He responded and I nodded my head whilst staring back at the road.

The car was completely silent but it was comfortable silence as he drove us to another part of the town, a quite upscale part of things and once we had reached to a huge gate that automatically opened for us I gasped.

I blinked my eyes a number of times, unable to believe that this must have been Marcello's home. I was a little shocked. My eyes couldn't stop wondering around.

For a mansion or estate, it was fairly large and gorgeous as well. After coming to a stop close to what I assume to be the mansion's entrance, Marcello got out. I unbuckled my seatbelt while he opened the door and helped me out, which made me blush in his proximity.

"Do you reside here?" As he led the way inside, I made a comment in admiration.

"I do." He simply stated.

As we made our way inside I couldn't help but cast my gaze all around in utter awe unfortunately that didn't last for long as my eyes made contact with a few men, there was quite a few men in the halls actually.

Although they didn't have the same intimidating appearance as Marcello, they were still frightening because of their tattoos, piercings, and guns, which made me gasp. Some of the women were also very engrossed in engaging in sexual activity with the men. They appeared to have paused to focus on Marcello and me.