🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 🍭

Jailen

It was almost comedic how angry Harry was at the moment. I couldn't help but chuckle when I looked over at him as he typed on his phone.

"He still hasn't answered?" I asked, but I knew the answer already.

He glanced over at me but didn't answer before he looked back down at his phone. I snorted and he tossed his phone onto the table.

"What the fuck is so funny, Jailen?" He snapped.

I swung my purse over my shoulder and raised my hands in surrender, "I'm not laughing." But that lie was quickly dismissed when I chuckled again, "I'm sorry."

He stood up from my couch and stormed into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him and followed him, but not before grabbing his phone. I unlocked it and pulled up google maps. He slammed the refrigerator shut just as I entered the kitchen and I frowned.

"All that attitude is not unnecessary," I said, catching his attention, "If you break my refrigerator-"

"I'll buy you another one," he mumbled, "And I don't have an attitude, sweetie. I just hate when people don't answer their fucking phone."

"Obviously," I huffed as I walked closer to him. He leaned against the counter with his arms folded across his chest. I stood in front of him, "I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but you can't throw a tantrum whenever you don't get your way."

He frowned, "I'm not throwing a tantrum, Jailen. Stop talking to me as if I'm a goddamn child."

"So stop acting like one!" I responded just as quickly, "Jonah deserves a day off just as much as everyone else. So suck it up and put your address in." I shoved the phone against his chest.

He narrowed his eyes at me but took the phone anyway, his hand lingering on mine as he did so. He looked down at this phone in confusion, "What is this?"

I smiled and pulled my transit card from my back pocket, "We're taking the train."

Everything was pissing Harry off today. And everything that pissed him off only made me laugh - which only annoyed him even more.

The walk here was just as bad as I thought it'd be. We were only three blocks away from the train station but I was certain Harry was gonna complain more than he needed to. One of the many times he did complain was when he accidentally tripped over a small dog, which resulted in him nearly arguing with the old lady who just so happened to not have a leash on her dog today.

"Putain de gens stupides, qui promène leur chien sans laisse ?" He had yelled, "Un idiot, c'est qui."

I didn't know what he had said but the disgust in his voice was enough to know that he said something rude. I apologized to the lady, of course, for Harry's behavior. And by the time I finished apologizing, Harry was already walking down the rest of the block. I had to jog to catch up to him.

He gagged when we walked down the steps to enter the train station. The smell was putrid but I was used to it. However, I can admit that it was hilarious watching Harry's face twist in disgust the entire time.