Self-published under KPub PH!

Hi, Agàpis! How are you? I hope you're all doing well.

Being an adult is really not fun all the time as it may seem, and I think it's one of the reasons why I started missing my teenage years. And because of this, Belle Ville Series was born.

The characters in Belle Ville Series are flawed. Some of them, sadly, has been entitled as a red flag. Which is actually true at times. But I'm really happy that most of you have seen their growth and major character development along the way. Especially in Belle Ville Series #2: To Pay The Price, which is my most favorite story in Belle Ville Series. Despite their flaws, we loved every one of them! And I know you miss them as much as I do. So, I came up with a very nice concept to keep Belle Ville Series not just in our hearts, but also in our eyes and hands forever.

To be honest, Belle Ville Series was supposed to be published by my publisher in a traditional way. Gusto ko rin talaga, kasi bakit hindi? I am in a nice publishing company that has published many titles from me, paid me well, made my writing life such a pleasure, guided me all the way, treated me really well, and has given me opportunity to inspire larger number of people through my works. I have all the reasons to give it an instant "yes" or "go" for traditional publishing, but there's something about Belle Ville Series that has made me want to try self-publishing this time.

At first, I was hesitant to push through with the idea of self-publishing because I didn't have the confidence that many would buy. It's my first time self-publishing, and I'm scared as hell if it's going to be successful or not. For the record, from what I've heard, self-publishing takes a hell of a lot of work.

For many years of my experience in traditional publishing, being affiliated with or somehow connected to a big publishing company name, the earning potential is higher. In traditional publishing, I don't have to pay anything but still I get to gain money or income from it. The publishing company shoulders all the fees. It's easy to rely on those resources. But for self-publishing, the thought of being completely on my own is one of the scariest parts. The editing, proofreading, cover design and layout creation, book production, distribution, and marketing could cost me a lot. This may be money spent that I will never recoup.

But in the end, despite the fear, uncertainties, and hesitation, I still decided to push through with self-publishing Belle Ville Series and give it a shot. I honestly want to see Belle Ville Series on its maximized creativity, and most importantly, I want to have complete creative control over the entire publishing process. 

I'm truly grateful to KPub PH, Pixels and Stocks, and to all the wonderful people I've found to help me with the entire process which includes the editing, cover design and inside layout creation, proofreading, and most importantly, the printing or publication. 

If you're wondering what's inside the Belle Ville Series Book Version, I hope this could help:

- The Book version of Belle Ville Series is carefully edited, well-written, well-improved, has a lot of additional scenes and special chapters that will help you figure things out, especially the unsaid/unanswered parts of the series.

- And syempre, sobrang sarap sa eyes and sa feeling kapag mayroon kang physical copy ng Belle Ville Series! Hindi kayo bibiguin! Maganda i-add sa collection niyo ng books, promise! International Book ang datingan! Huhu.

All the designs for the book cover, postcards, flyleaf, bookmarks, and book box were actually wonderfully made! Sobrang satisfied ako sa kinalabasan ng overall design concept. Kuhang-kuha 'yong vibes ng Belle Ville Series! Sooooo wonderful! Sobrang husay ni Ate Loys, the artist behind Pixels and Stocks!

As you may all know, the pre-order period happened last March-July 2023, and the books were released last September 2023!

Here are some photos of Belle Ville Series Books plus photos of me! :D

Thank you for your love and support, Belle Ville readers!

Love,

Tiana