Part 4

So I know I usually do all the girls point of views in the story but I have decided to do each chapter as one of the girls for a little while. 

Jessie's POV...

I can't keep my mind from going right back to what he said. How he really liked me. It took almost two weeks of hearing his jokes and seeing him smile at me to like him more than I have ever liked any other guy but that didn't mean I trusted him.

It didn't mean I was going to fall deeply in love with him like in those romance movies. I don't care who he is or where he came from. He better give me reasons to trust him.

I highly doubt he'll be able to because we proably will never see each other again. I have a feeling this is all going to end badly for all of us.

I woke up on the bus next to Nelia and Alessandra. 

They were still asleep. It looked dark must have still been night, I reached into my purse and grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 2:19 am. 

I looked over Nelia to the window and watched the trees pass by. 

I finally received a text. I looked down. It was him. 

'I know you're probably sleeping. Miss you,' it said.

I smiled at my phone for a few minutes and closed my eyes and held my phone close. 

"WE HAVE ARRIVED IN VERONA ITALY, PLEASE GATHER YOUR BELONGINGS AND EXIT THE BUS IN AN ORDERLY FASHION. THANKS FOR RIDING WITH EUROTRAN." The bus driver announced right after we woke up. 

I passed Alessandra her bag and we got off and met up with the girls. We got to our hotel room and it was gorgeous. Amelia's dad had paid for us to stay in a penthouse suite. It was like a mini apartment for us. 

We laid around for a bit, we had 3 weeks here to do whatever we pleased. 

"Lets go make wine by smashing out feet on the grapes," Eva said. 

"Let's not, I wouldn't drink something that my feet were touching." Amelia let out laughing. 

"Lets walk to a pizzeria," Nelia said to them.

"Pizza? Sounds delicious right now," I let out smiling.

"Let get ready," Amelia let out walking to her bags. 

When we got to the pizzeria, Nelia and I went up and ordered the pizza. 

I felt my phone ringing. "Grab my phone," i let out as I swiped my card.

Nelia smiled and answered, "Hello?" She let out and then said, "She's paying for pizza right now." 

"Who is it?" I asked walking towards her with the pizzas. 

"Your lover boy," She said passing me the phone. 

I smiled, "Hey." I said quietly.

"Pizza? Without us?" He let out laughing. 

I sighed, "I wish it wasn't with out you." 

I heard him sigh, "I know. What are you guys doing today?" He let out.

"Going to eat some pizza then probably walk around Italy. My phone is dying though." I let out trying to get off the phone and eat.

"Alright, text me." He let out a little frustrated. 

"Alright bye," I said hanging up.

I took a bite of my delicious pizza.