Part 3

"What movie should we see?" The boys asked the girls. 

No one could give a definite answer. 

"Well let's vote between the two most want to see?" Liam said. 

"All in favor a Safe Haven, raise your hand." Alessandra let out. 

All the girls raised their hands and even Harry. 

The guys glared at him. "Traitor," Louis muttered walking up to the front. 

 "We're going to need those tissues from last night," Zayn joked to Nelia. 

She laughed and said, "Will napkins work?" She referred to the napkins sitting by the concession stand. 

He smiled at her and then they walked towards the theatre with everyone.

They all sat in the back row. 

"You guys owe us big time," Niall muttered. "Hush, it's starting," Alessandra said throwing an m&m at him. 

Eva giggled, "Nelia, pass me your soda." She let out in a whisper. 

Nelia passed her the soda and said, "Don't bother me again." 

Eva smiled at her and looked up at the screen. 

30 minutes into the movie...

"Aw he is so sweet he made her a bike," Jessie let out to Alessandra. 

Alessandra smiled, "I know he is just the sweetest. Why can't every guy be like him." 

Harry grabbed Alessandra's arm, "I know right?" 

His face was close to here and she could feel his warm breath against her sking. She froze for a second and then pulled it together. "Yeah," She looked back up at the screen.

Amelia was into the movie, she didn't realize anyone else was around her. Until Liam touched her arm, "How do you like the movie?" He whispered to her. 

She smiled, "It's really good. I think that she didn't kill that guy though." 

"Me too," He let out. He wasn't paying any mind to the movie, but he agreed anyways. 

"Nelia pass me some popcorn," Eva let out. 

Nelia shot her a dirty look. "I'm watching the movie Eva, why do you bother so much?" 

Eva laughed, "Cause..." She said. Nelia went to pass her the popcorn. "Wait nevermind, I'm not in the mood to eat." 

Nelia glared at her and gave the popcorn back to Jessie.

"I could kill you," She let out.

Eva laughed, "I love annoying her," She let out to Zayn in a whisper.

Zayn laughed and gazed over to Nelia.

Jessie was sitting there and she took some popcorn and then she said, "Lia, pass me some of your candy..." Lia threw her some skittles.

Louis smiled, "You like junk food, I see..."

She smiled, "My little weakness." 

"Same here and carrots. Have you ever had chocolate and carrots together?"  He let out.

She giggled, "I don't believe I have," She said smiling at him. Their eyes locked and she felt the heat swelling to her cheeks. Her heart beat a little faster then she broke the gaze and looked back at the screen.

Niall was staring at Eva and smiling, she turned and said, "What?" 

"Nothing," he let out shaking head and smiling. She laughed, "Okay then."