Part 12

Jessie's POV...

I woke up curled into Louis' Chest on the couch. 

I remembered what happened last night, I remember fighting with him. 

I remember him apologizing.

I remember it all, I felt bad but I was happy we could fix it. 

Trying to make it work won't hurt. 

I felt him smile. Not literally with my hands, but that feeling you get when you can feel someone's smile emitt onto you. 

I smiled and looked up, "What?" I let out looking at him curiously.

"You're so beautiful," He let out rubbing my hair lightly. 

I got up to go brush my teeth and he trailed after me. 

He grabbed me by my waist and we walked into Nelia's room to go bother her and Louis. 

Hopefully  they had gotten over their argument last night.

I hope that me and Louis could make it work past this summer vacation.

I really think he is one of the most amazing guys.

Amelia's POV...

I was already awake and bad enough that I was hung over...

Now I had to find out that one of my bestfriends lied to us about something that she could have been perfectly honest about and nobody would have said anything.

I walked in after telling Alessandra to leave him.

"You okay?" Liam asked grabbing my arm and pulling me into a hug. I nodded and pulled away a little to grab something to drink.

"How do you feel?" He let out grabbing her waist. "I feel like crap," I let out leaning against the counter. 

He rubbed my back, "That's what you guys get," he let out laughing a little.

 Eva came in. "You're an alcoholic," He let out laughing. 

She looked at him. "I don't know what you're talking about?" She said. 

I laughed, "Probably because you drank so much," She smiled at me and grabbed a glass and some water.

I had to tell someone about Alessandra and I know Eva wasnt going to say anything. 

"Eva," i let out quietly.

She looked at me and nodded, "Come here." i let out as she sat on my lap and I whispered it to her. 

She looked at me, "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded, " I heard her mom, I told to get rid of that problem or I will tell." I let out. 

"I would have done the same thing," Eva said shaking her head. 

Liam was watching us and he looked lost. 

"Girly stuff," Eva said walking out.

Eva's POV...

I couldn't believe what Amelia had just told me, Alessandra had been lying to us.

What was so hard about saying you had a boyfriend?

Yeah the deal was to be single but that wasn't a big deal because now she has Harry and I know she must be a bit confused but god damn, things could have been a lot less complicated.

Maybe she doesn't have feelings for the guy back home and I can tell she has them for Harry but she is going to have to end it back home.

Things could get ugly...

"Nelia," I let out knowing she was laying in the bed with the biggest headache. 

"Leave me alone," She let out throwing the blankets over her head. I laughed and jumped in bed beside her. I kicked someone on the way down. "Sorry," i let out awkwardly. Zayn looked at me and closed his eyes again. 

"It's daytime people, sleep is for night." I let out smiling at Nelia. 

"Eva, i could beat you right now," she said looking at me and hitting me with a pillow. 

"Abuse is never the solution," i let out getting out of the bed laughing. 

"With you it's not a solution it's the answer." She said smiling at me.