Part 21

New Years Eve...

The girls all got dressed up really nice. Nelia's mom's family was coming over and so were the guys. 

Nelia had invited David.

Alessandra was in a button up blouse and a pair of jeans and heels. Her hair was straightened then curled. She looked gorgeous and her make-up was really nice. 

Amelia was in a short silver dress and black heels. Her hair was out and tousled to the side. Her make-up made her blue eyes pop. She looked amazing.

Eva was wearing a dress and it was short and one shoulder and she wore heels too. He hair was straightened. Her make up was smoky eyes and she looked like a star!

Jessie had on a peplum shirt and a body con skirt. She had on heels, by force. She had her hair straight for one. She had on enough make up to make her look flawless. She looked absolutely beautiful.

Nelia wore a tight short dress that had semi-thick straps and was black but had lace strips down the side that you could see her skin. She had on matching heels and her hair was out and she had it in loose curls. Her make-up was pretty. She looked hot. 

"The guys are here," Claire let out still trying to get things set up.

The girls came out. 

Nic saw Nelia and said, "Aw no, that dress is too revealing." 

Nelia smiled, "How? You can't none of my parts." 

He shook his head, "They can see your skin, know what I mean?" He said pointing to the lace.

She smiled, "I'm a big girl, and I'm dressed fine." She said. 

Eva laughed and said, "I think she looks sexy," 

"David will think so too!" Alessandra let out grabbing Nelia's arm and pinching it lightly for a second. 

"David?" nic let out. 

"Nelia's future husband," Eva said smiling. 

Nic laughed, "My daughter is never getting married..." He said. 

Nelia rolled her eyes, "I don't want to end up like you. I will be married." She let out smirking. 

He shook his head laughing, "Whatever," He let out. 

"I wish Niall could be here," Eva let out looking at people coming.

"You'll see him again when we go back to the US," Louis said smiling. 

Eva rolled her eyes, "If I want to see him by then," she said. 

Louis laughed, "Burn," 

Eva walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

The door buzzer went off.

"Go change," nic let out to Nelia. 

"Pa, I look fine. Right guys?" She let out. 

Perrie said, "She looks perfect," she was smiling. 

"Thanks," I said smiling. 

"Nelia," Eva said. 

Nelia smiled and ran down the hall. 

"She's a little too excited," Zayn said. 

"No it's adorable, she likes him," Perrie said laughing. 

He looked down and then back up as they entered the room. 

"guys this is David, David these are my friends and my dad," Nelia said smiling.