Part 18

Hey Girls! How is everyone? So do you have a favorite of one of the girls? Comment down below if you want more of them!!! ♥

Eva's POV...

 He didn't show up...

After everything we talked about he didn't show up...

I don't even know what to think, I mean it would have been nice if he gave me a heads up...

I saw Nelia run in after talking to Zayn on the balcony. 

Things seemed weird between them and seeing her storm in like that, I already knew what had just happened.

Everyone watched her storm off I got and Jessie followed me to the bathroom and we knocked on the door. 

"Nelia," I let out.

She opened the door.

We could see she looked helpless like she wanted to change what had just happened but it was out of her control.

The tears sat in her eyes threatening to fall.

She began to cry after we talked to her for a few minutes. 

"It's okay, what happened?" Jessie asked. 

"He met someone else," She said quietly. 

She paused and then said, "I said to everyone that I shouldn't have trusted him." She let out angrily. 

You could see the disappointment in her eyes and hear it in her voice. 

"Nelia," I said. 

She looked at me,"It's not your fault. It's his loss. I bet she isn't even half as pretty as you." I said smiling at her. 

Nelia said, "What's wrong with me that every guy goes and finds a replacement? Something has to be wrong. I'm sick of the it's not you it's me excuse," She let out wiping the tears from her face. 

"Nelia, absolutely nothing is wrong with you, I promise." I said hugging her. 

"Okay, get fixed up and come out," Jessie said. 

Nelia nodded and we left her. 

"Is she okay?" Zayn asked. 

"She's fine, she's not your problem." Jessie let out rudely. 

I walked by him and sat on the chair at the island. 

Nelia came out and said, "I'm going to go up to bed guys, I'm exhausted." She let out.

"Nelia," I let out. She looked at me. 

"Come here," i let out. 

She came over. 

"Don't do anythign stupid," I let out referring to what she used to do in the past. 

"I'm past that," She let out walking out. 

 I nodded. 

Alessandra look at me. 

I shook my head at her. 

Alessandra watched Nelia walk out. 

"I didn't mean to hurt her," Zayn said quietly. 

"Who cares what you're intentions were. She still did, that was the last thing she needed. You think girls like being lied to?" I let out frustrated. 

"I didn't lie." He let out. 

"You did, you said you LOVED her." Jessie let out. 

He sighed, "I do, but I met someone else." He let out. 

"Zayn, if you love someone you don't go 'meet someone else'," Amelia let out. 

he looked at them and then at the stairs. 

"Excuse me while I go pick up the pieces of my cousin's heart that YOU shattered," i let out storming off.