Part 25

**I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SUPER SHORT BECAUSE ITS THE END TO THE HUGE NELIA STREAK THAT HAS BEEN IN THIS STORY.. TIME TO FOCUS ON THE OTHERS**

Later that night, She laid there on the couch watching TV. 

Nelia knew they were leaving and there was nothing she could do to stop them. 

Then Nelia had an idea.

She called Harry, "Did you guys leave yet?" Nelia asked. 

"Not for another hour or so," he let out. 

"Okay," Nelia said. 

She got into a pair of jeans and combat boots and threw a long sleeve black V-neck tee on and he peacoat jacket. 

She left her hair down in waves. 

It was snowing lightly as she left and got into the car.

She pulled up to the boys house, their truck waited for them and their stuff was all packed. 

She walked up to the door and knocked. 

Liam answered the door, "Hey you," he let out. 

"Is Zayn here?" Nelia asked. 

Liam nodded then let out, "He might not be in the best mood though." He said. 

"What happened?" She asked. 

"Him and Perrie broke up," He said.

Her heart started pumping harder and butterflies grew more. 

"Can you tell him to come here," She said quietly. 

He nodded, "Zayn the door," he said walking to the living room. 

Zayn was at the door a few minutes later.

"Nelia," He said then looked out and back and asked, "What's wrong?" he notice the sheer panic in her face. 

"I-" She choked out and decided not to tell him, "I came to say bye and have fun," She let out kind of disappointed at the words rolling off her tongue. 

"Thanks," He said and then paused and said, "I broke up with Perrie," he said. 

"I heard," Nelia let out. 

"Nelia, I'm sorry for everything. I really want you and I've wanted you all along, I'm just a guy and we never can keep our minds straight,"He started when Nelia cut him off. 

"Zayn, don't apologize. Everything happens for a reason right? When you asked me what i wanted at my house I should have just told you," She let out.

"What is it that you want?" He asked. 

"YOU," She let out frustrated,

"Only you, just you to myself. i want to be selfish for one and go for something that I want for me and only me. I want you all to myself," She blurted out. 

He smiled and kissed her, "I want you too," he let out. He smiled at her again and said, "Let's be selfish together?" He asked, 

She smiled and nodded as he kissed her again.