Part 17

The week went by quickly. 

Nelia went to say goodbye to the guys as they left to go tour in the US. 

She pulled up and got out as the guys loaded their stuff into their truck. 

"Have fun you guys," She said as she hugged Louis and Harry who were on one side of the truck. 

Liam and Niall came around and hugged her, "You better behave," Niall let out. 

"I always do," She let out laughing and walking to the back to help Zayn put the bags in. 

When they loaded it he shut the trunk and leaned against it. 

"You better behave while we're gone," He let out smiling at her. 

"I always do," She said wrapping her arms around his waist. 

His hands fell around her waist. 

"Nelia," He let out. 

"Hmm," She let out looking up at him.

"I'm going to miss you," He let out kissing her. 

"I'll miss you too," she let out.

"Thanks for making this one of the best summers of my life," She said.

He smiled, "Thank you," He corrected. 

"Let's go lover boy our plane leaves in an hour and a half," Harry yelled from the truck. 

Zayn looked back then at her. 

Nelia let loose and put her hands on her hips. 

She didn't know why but she felt like someone ripped her heart out. 

She looked out at the cars going by and Zayn said, "Nelia before I go,"

He kissed her and said, "I love you." Those were the three words she wanted to hear but they didn't comfort that feeling in her stomach. 

They made it worse.

"I love you too, now go on before they leave you." She let out smiling. 

He kissed her and she turned to walk towards her car she got in and wiped away the tears which had fallen down her cheek and she drove away. 

That night, Eva called. 

"How's school?" Eva let out. 

"Alright, I only went friday so far, How about you?" She asked. 

"It's going," She chuckled then said, "They left today?" 

"Yeah," Nelia said. 

"How did that go?" Eva asked. 

"He said he loved me, I wanted him to say it but I still felt horrible inside," Nelia said. 

"Well obviously you're not going to be excited for him to leave," Eva said. 

"True," Nelia let out. 

**Weeks go by and some of the girls actually stayed really close with the guys and other girls drifted**

Alessandra and Harry had actually went public with their relationship. 

He went to visit her a few times while he was down south. 

Jessie and Louis weren't as close but they still talked daily no matter what.

Jessie planned to see him when she came for Christmas.