Reactions to Conclude

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

It was happening. Everything was ready. (F/n) had it all; she only had to walk downstairs. How things were formatted, she wouldn't even have to say a word until all of it was shown to them. Lee would even have a view of the screen. Things would play out, and Kaleb and Tristan would be gone before they got to taste a bite of food. At least, she assumed that to be the case unless they had started eating without her.

Laptop in hand, she headed down the steps. She had the new phone too, and the recording was all ready to be played at the right moment. Her flip-flops hit the stairs in a rhythmic pattern, and she felt almost like she was walking down a grand staircase at a ball. It was as though this was her victory walk, and it truly was.

In the dining room, she heard Anita call out that she didn't want to miss the surprise. (F/n) didn't wish for her to miss it either. No, she was a key part in it; Anita needed to be there. Hearing her steps on the stairs, both men looked back to her, and she sent them a smile.

"Is this just a surprise for Tristan?" Kaleb asked with a quirked brow.

Rolling her eyes, (f/n) remarked, "Should I cancel dinner?" Kaleb only laughed after that, and Tristan chuckled a little in amusement. Frankly, she didn't even want to think about what Kaleb's question implied. Instead, she stepped into the room and retook her seat. "The surprise is for all of three of you. I thought that I might come up with something to celebrate us all having dinner together here for the first time."

Glancing to the kitchen, (f/n) inquired, "She went to go get the food?" Kaleb and Tristan nodded. "Okay, well, she should be out in a moment, then." She smiled. "I think that she'll be shocked by this." Her smile was kind and appeared as though there was nothing hidden behind it.

"Well, you already shocked us all with the dinner," Tristan commented, smiling. He reached over and grabbed her right hand. His thumb ran over the back of her hand, and she managed to wear a smile on her lips. Frankly, she wanted to rip her hand away, but she just had to endure this a little longer. When Anita came out a moment later, Tristan let go of her hand as they all got up to help place the food. The dishes were covered and set in the center of the table.

Instantly, Anita looked to (f/n) with a grin. Her hands rested on the back of her chair, and she was practically jumping in place. "So," somehow her grin grew bigger, "what's the surprise?"

Wearing a smile again, (f/n) pulled up the item of interest. "A slideshow. I thought that it might be a good idea to commemorate the moments we've spent together so far." Slightly, she grew a bit embarrassed. "Or, was that too much?"

"Not at all." Tristan grabbed her hand again and gave her an encouraging smile. "That was sweet of you." Nearly, she laughed. Oh, he'd be thinking otherwise very soon.

"Eh?!" Anita giggled and grinned. "You should've told me; I would've worked on it with you!"

"Then, it wouldn't have been a surprise," (f/n) replied with a quirked brow and light laugh.

"I suppose," Anita admitted as she took her seat and scooted closer to Kaleb. Kaleb wrapped his arm around her waist and looked ready to view what she had in store for them.