Find to Stay

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Run. Lee wanted to race towards her. His legs wouldn't move, though. He couldn't stop staring. If his lips could part, they would from joy and relief. (F/n) was right there. She finally was back, but he couldn't go towards her. Only his hands slightly moved from clenching the wood more. That was it. At the same time, he was overjoyed and overwhelmed. All of his worries about her having passed were gone, and he wished that he could cry so that he could release some of the flood of his emotions.

When her (e/c) eyes met his dark brown ones, he watched as a smile tugged at her lips until it became brighter. Her eyes lit up, and his breath would've been taken away again if it could've in the first place. She was wearing a plum purple tee-shirt, black lounge pants and black flip-flops, but it didn't matter that her clothes looked simple; she was beautiful regardless and always would be. His optics did move to the bandages peeking out from underneath her shirt, and he remembered the blood that had been leaving her from that area a week ago. Now, though, she was healed, and she was back.

His eyes averted to hers, and she continued to smile. She took a step forward, but he finally was able to move again. Lee let go of the railing and turned towards the stairs. Each of his steps was slow, especially since she began to walk towards him too. How he wanted to run, but he didn't want to hurt her. That wound had been serious, and he didn't want to risk opening it up. And, that made him glad that he hadn't hurried towards her before. Instead, he had taken a moment simply to view that she was before him, and that made him more conscientious of her physical state.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, he stood right before her. Almost shakily, his hands rose from his sides. She had set her belongings down closer to the door before she had reached him. His hands rested on the sides of her face, and his thumbs glided across her skin in a gentle touch. Steadily, she raised her own hands and rested them over his. (F/n) could feel his hands tremble, and his slipped from hers.

Confusion entered her optics when he began to lower himself. Soon enough, he was on his knees before her. His arms wrapped around her, and he rested his head against her midsection. Lee's body shook slightly, and she felt tears beginning to form. Even if she couldn't see his expression or tears, she knew that he was crying. His action revealed that.

Lee made no motion to stop and write a note. He just continued to hug her to him. A soft smile touched her lips, and her chest felt warm. Gently, she placed her hands on his head and glided her fingers across his black locks. His arms pulled her closer. No words left either of them.

After she glided her fingers across his head a few more times, she pulled away. His arms let her go slightly, and she used that room to lower herself to the ground too. In moments, she was sitting before him. Lee locked his eyes with hers. Tears trickled down her cheeks, and she smiled tenderly towards him. Again, he hugged her, and his face was tucked back into her midsection. Partially, his body rested against her lap.

Caringly, her left arm rested over his back while her right continued to brush against his gelled back locks. The plastic wasn't soft, but she didn't mind. His arms weren't warm, and his body pressed somewhat uncomfortably into her thighs.

None of that mattered. She was just happy to be back in his arms and to be finished with the whole plan; she could begin anew with the support of Lee and her family. Yes, there remained the legal procedures, but she wouldn't be on her own to deal with them. And once those were over, she wouldn't have to interact with Anita, Kaleb and Tristan again.