Kou's Cooking Class Catastrophe

Impossible, literally impossible. That's what Kou thought at least.

It's impossible to burn 3 stoves, break 11 eggs incorrectly, chop 4 cutting boards and cook 7 Mokke, right?

RIGHT?!

Well no, it certainly was possible because Kou had witnessed every moment of it. And he was shook to his core. He was quaking in his boots at what these two can accomplish together. Kou thought that if they wanted to, and really tried, they could take down anyone in the world, but not his brother of course. Teru Minamoto is too strong!

And after every failed attempt, Kou started losing his patience. Seriously, it was just scrambled eggs and chicken for gods sake! But ohhh no, Tsukasa insisted that there should be sugar in them, and Hanako wanted a love curse? What were they thinking?!

"Let's try this instead! We have tons of eggs anyway!" Tsukasa cheered, pouring piles of sugar and vanilla extract into the concoction.

That was when Kou had truly lost it, that was the last straw. He slammed his hands on the counter and screamed. The room went silent, besides from a Mokke burping.

"YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!! HOW HARD IS IT TO COOK SOME CHICKEN LOINS AND EGGS!?!?!?????!?!!!"

"..."

"..."

"Did the chicken or the egg come first?"

"TSUKASA!!!!"

~~~

The rest of the session was pretty silent, Kou had truly scared them. But the thing that shook Hanako to his core the most was the glare Kou was giving him, reminded him exactly of a certain other Minamoto..

"Can we-" Hanako started.

"No." Kou said, not even looking up while he whisked the eggs.

"But-" He continued.

"No." Kou stated again firmly.

"Plea-" He ended, not even being interrupted by Kou, he just gave up mid-word.

Hanako pouted, he was not happy with how he was being treated, especially by his friend! Someone dear to him, not dead to him!

"Haha! You got yelled at!" Tsukasa taunted, pointing the spatula at him and giggling.

"Did not!" Hanako retorted.

All of a sudden the mood felt really cold, icy, glacial.. Hanako and Tsukasa exchanged a look and then turned towards Kou who definitely had a menacing aura surrounding him, but not just menacing.. he..

Kou was omitting electricity?! Even if it was just a tiny bit, Hanako swore he heard Tsukasa squeal a bit, and Tsukasa is never scared!

"Uhm.. Kou! Try the chicken! There's nothing weird in it at all, I cooked it like you said you wanted me to!" Tsukasa encouraged, pushing a plate of.. something towards Kou.

Kou cringed at first but realised that they really were trying to learn how to cook, even just a bit. He decided to take a bite, and boy did he regret that..

"hrrer.."

"Hm? What was that, kid?"

"umeurhh.. it's.." Kou grumbled, chewing a lot.

"Was chicken ever that chewy?" Hanako thought.

"Oh just eat up!" Tsukasa smiled, shoving the whole plate down Kou's throat. Kou started choking, obviously and Hanako slapped his back aggressively.

"Tsukasa!! You didn't let him chew at all!" Hanako whined.

"that's what you're worried about?!" Kou thought.

"You morons.. I'm never teaching you how to cook.. ever again.." Kou said, taking his time with his words.

"But..!" Tsukasa and Hanako said in unison before Kou retched and gagged.

"Hey.. it wasn't that bad!" Tsukasa whined again.

"no.. you.. you didn't cook the chicken enougehegafdeios.." Kou glumly spoke, holding his stomach and the counter for support.

"..." was all that came from the twins.

oh no