Terukane | Bickering

"President.." Akane urged, nearly breaking off the led of his pencil. He glared at Teru Minamoto.

"Yes? Aoi?" he smiled, smugly.

"Are you going to do any work at all?! Here I am, stuck doing your work!" he gnashed his teeth, dropping his pencil and pointing his finger straight at that stupid smug smile.

"Oh my, Aoi. You must have forgotten. I broke my right arm due to saving YOU." he frowned, pointing at his cast with his left hand. 

"You're glad that I pity on those who are injured, or your handsome eyes would have been on the end this stupid pencil.." Akane glared, calming back down. Teru smirked at him, happy that he won this argument.

The two went back to doing their work. Or more, Akane doing all the work while Teru revised the signed papers. He sat back in his chair, holding them in his left hand. Everything looked good. All the documents seemed nice. Akane's handwriting was neat and swoopy. 

"Aoi." Teru called, still looking at the paper. Akane looked up, Teru's expression was unreadable, as usual.

"What?" Akane asked, glaring at him. Teru caught his eye and frowned.

"That's no way to treat your president. I just thought maybe we should play a game." Teru smiled, Akane frowned.. he was up to something.

"Maybe you fractured your skull while you broke your arm, too! Because we don't have much time till midterms come around again and there is a lot of work to do!! You idiot!! Have you forgotten that there is a new club opening?! And they need help with our funding and shit!!" Akane growled. Teru rolled his eyes.

"It's in relation to that. Okay, if you can't finish all of these papers in less than an hour, I-" Teru started, Akane interrupted.

"You'll confess to Ao-chan. Yeah, yeah, I know." Akane mumbled, going back to writing the papers. He paid no attention to Teru, which made him frown. Did he not care about Ao-chan anymore? Or was the joke getting old now?

"..You're no fun, Aoi." Teru pouted, like a child. Akane glanced at him and smiled. Jeez, he looked like a doofus. Teru noticed this.

"What are you smiling at?!" he demanded, putting the papers down and leaning in close. Eager.

"Nothing, shut up. Do your work." Akane growled, leaning back on his chair. Teru stood up and leaned in closer, Akane wanted to punch him in his face right then and there.

"Tell me!!"

"No!"

"Just say it!!"

"What are you!? 11?!"

"On a scale of 1-10, yes." Teru laughed. Akane hit him on his head. Bonk.

"Shut your god damn mouth and look over these files! Most of them are done anyway, thanks to you doing nothing." Akane growled, slapping the papers on his head too. Teru sat back down and frowned. Aww.

"You don't love me anymore, Aoi.." he frowned, resting his head on the table and sulked. What a baby.

"Want me to print out some divorce papers?" Akane joked, continuing to read over a few more files. 

"You're seriously going to do that!? I never knew you swung that way.." Teru gasped, sitting up immediately. Akane's face blushed. "Of course not!!"

"Shut up!! I was trying to joke around with you, but I guess you're just so anti-human that you can't see that!! Just sit and be quiet!!" Akane yelled, Teru finally shut up.

So Akane went back to doing his work and Teru read over the reports. Teru glanced over at Akane when he wasn't noticing. Teru is close with Akane, not too close but close enough. They tease each other all the time, and bicker. But no real harm is done. Never.. unless Aoi is on the line.