TOILET TRIO DRABBLES

Hanako walks in, humming. The moment he sees Yashiro, he smiles super wide. 

"Sorry I'm late, I was doing things!" As he glides over to her, about to continue, loud stomps seemed to get closer. "Oh great.."

Kou runs in, holding his raiteijou in his right hand and his left index finger pointing at Hanako. He rolls his eyes back, knowing what's about to come.

"HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE MOTHER FUCKING STAIRS!" Kou yells, Nene frowns.

"Kou-kun! Don't swear!" she scolds, he whines.

"But Senpaaaaiiiii.. it hurt! And he did it for no reason!" Kou complains, Hanako drifts behind Yashiro and hides.

"Nuh uh! He's lying! I was explaining to him the concept of physics, I was a scholar afterall." Hanako rolls his eyes with a tone that screams "wasn't that obvious?"

Kou stomps up close to Yashiro, and grabs Hanako from behind her. She just sighs, boys.

"You could have just explained that apple-Isaac-newton thing BETTER instead of trying to show me it!! You jackass! Dang you!"

"Kou!" Nene scolds, he ignores her although it breaks his heart a little to be rebelling against her.

"Boy! Be careful with those dangs you're throwing around there."

Kou shocks the shit out of him. 

~~~

"Kou-kun.." Nene growls, Kou whimpers and steps back. He looks to his left and sees a crying Hanako. He's mumbling and groaning, and hiding his face. Kou frowns, he feels bad. He probably shouldn't have done that.

"I-I'm.." he starts, looking back at Nene's face. Mad, yet adorable. She's cute no matter what, everyone can agree. 

"Especially farmers!" is what Hanako would say, if Kou told him that. But after their recent fights, Kou's not talking to Hanako ever again.

"I'm.. uh.." Kou looks down at his feet, feeling extreme guilt wash through his veins. It happens a lot, especially with his older brother. This moment of when guilt is flooding his body, and just erupts when he's cry-whining the truth. And then they hug, and make up.

But that feeling stops, when Kou glances at Hanako. He's smirking at him. Kou's frown turns to an enraged glare. Hanako fakes being shocked, which catches the attention of Nene.

She looks at Hanako, who instantly goes back to acting as though he just saw his whole life erode away. The fake tears, the pout, the shaking of his fingers and shoulders, it's pathetic. Kou rolls his eyes.

"I'm not sorry! You can suck an egg!" Kou yells, putting his foot down. Nene looks at him, madder than usual.

"KOU-KUN! YOU DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO APOLOGISE..!!" she whines, Hanako hides his smile.

"Ouch, boy.. that really hurts.." he cries. A part of Kou is impressed, he could have been an actor if he didn't die off so early. Hanako winks, and then stands up.

"Wah, you two are so mean! Only Tsuchigomori-sensei loves me!" he cries, as he dashes out. Nene runs after him, worried. Leaving Kou to fall to his knees, in defeat.

Results for today's battle: Hanako wins. 

Although Kou kind of did win, he got to see a super-cute-Nene.