Leaving the Minamoto House

The room went silent as they all sipped their drinks. Kou was washing up the dishes and getting the bath ready, and Teru had left to put Tiara to bed. Although she was extremely reluctant.

"It's getting kind of late, but I'm glad you're all back.." Nene smiled, looking over at Aoi who frowned at herself. She shouldn't have left Nene all by herself, as a defenceless girl. Or that's how she saw Nene, looking down on her.

"Yeah, I should get Ao-chan home," Akane sighed, quickly standing up. "Believe me, you two, you want to leave before Teru gets back. So let's all leave quickly."

"Eh? But we have to thank them for having us over.." Nene questioned as Aoi standing up too.

"Thank Minamoto-kouhai. But the President.. he gets a little clingy," Akane seriously said, but Nene just burst out laughing. 

She laughed for a few moments, wiping a tear away. Nene looked up at the scowling Akane and the embarrassed Aoi. Oh, he wasn't joking.

"No way he's like that!" Nene gasped, baffled.

"Believe it if you want to, let's go Ao-chan. I want to talk to you on the way home." Akane smiled, picking up his bag and sliding the door open. 

The two sort of hurried their way out, aiming to get to the door as soon as possible. Nene stood up too, quickly running after them. The three scrambled to the door, but Nene paused. No, she should have never paused or hesitated. 

Nene took a quick turn and opened the kitchen door to find Kou finishing washing up. He looked over quickly, and scrubbed the soap off his hands before grabbing a teatowel to dry them.

"You leaving?" Kou asked, putting the towel down. Nene ran up to him and hugged him quickly, patting his soft hair as she stood on her tippy toes.

"Yep, we better go! Thank you for having us, I'll see you on Monday!" Nene smiled, releasing from the embrace to a blushing Kou who scratched the back of his neck and nodded.

"We better go talk to Hanako, there's some stuff I want to talk about.." Kou admitted, ashamed. But suddenly, the other door to the kitchen flew open, with Teru standing at the door way shocked and panting out of breath.

"You're leaving?!" he loudly questioned, stomping forward. Kou sucked his teeth, and quickly pushed Nene out the other door.

"Bye bye, Senpai! Go, quickly!" Kou encouraged, pushing her out the door as she, confused, followed after Akane and Aoi. But Tiara ran after her.

"No!! I don't want to sleep, don't leave!!" Tiara whined, running after Nene. She barely made it to the open, sliding doors where Akane and Aoi stood frowning.

"Oh fuck.. jeez.." Akane growled, staying stationary. At this point they couldn't escape, nor leave Yashiro behind. 

"DON'T GOO!!! NENE!!" Tiara whined, pulling on Nene's shirt and leaning back. Nene quickly tried to grab it, scared it would rip and show off some skin.

"I'm so-" she started, before the three guests looked over at Teru, with pure disappointment in their eyes.

"DON'T GOO!!! AKANE-SAN!! AOI!!" Teru whined like a child, on his knees as he gripped Akane's hoodie and Aoi's little handbag. 

Aoi just awkwardly laughed, and gripped her bag as close as she could. If only they were a few seconds earlier, or a minute or so. Her purple locks fell from her hat and got in the way of her face, strands going in every direction. It was hard to hold her bag, as she couldn't feel her right wrist. But she tried.

"Have you no shame at all, even though it's Summer break..?" Akane muttered under his breath, looking at Teru with absolute disgust. The two Minamoto siblings just whined and whined, gripping onto them desperately.

It was Nene's laughter that broke the silence, that let them all laugh a little. Although Akane was definitely, and might I add harshly, laughing at how pathetic Teru looked. 

Kou came out of the hallway, and grabbed Tiara and Teru by the back of their collars. He pulled them up and sighed.

"Sorry, on their behalf, please get home safely," Kou smiled, as Teru and Tiara both mumbled and cursed under their breath.

"Aoi-senpai.. if you could..?" Kou shyly looked at Akane, who nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Sure, sure. It wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't anyway. Come on girls, let's go," Akane said, gesturing to leave. 

The three of them left, and walked home in silence. Kou shut the door behind them while waving, and then turned to see his sulking siblings.

"Nene.." Tiara muttered, lying on the floor. She kicked her legs and arms in all sorts of directions, whining and crying.

"Aoiii.. I wanted to party a little more.." Teru yelped, drawing circles on the ground in a depressed manner. Kou smiled, and pulled him up.

"That's not the manners you taught me!" Kou joked, and Teru smiled a little. "Go put Tiara to bed, and have a bath. I'm gonna go sleep, so thank you.." 

Teru hugged his little brother quickly, before Kou wriggled out of his hold embarrassed. Tiara had clung to Teru's leg, looking up at him with anticipation.

"I'm glad you're being more open and honest, but no hugging..! I'm not a little kid..!" Kou whined, pushing Teru away softly which made him chuckle.

"Goodnight."