Tsukasa and Amane

"It's here" Tsukasa chirped, smiling wide.

 "Seems so" Amane responded, readjusting his bag on his shoulder.

 These two twins were taking the train to school. Their parents aren't usually around to take them, and they were at the ripe age of adolescents, they could take a train! Tsukasa loved riding on trains, he loved being in motion and always moving, but Amane was the opposite. "Not as cool as a rocket" he'd complain, then leave the conversation. 

The other reason was.. Tsukasa was too energetic. He'd talk loudly, say inappropriate things, and then fall asleep.. and Amane had enough on his plate already.

 "Now remember, today you promised we'd play the quiet game!" Amane warned, slowly stepping onto the carriage. 

"Only for chocolates, sure!" Tsukasa replied, following in quick pursuit. 

And they were off. They only lived about 4 kilometres from school, but that was too far to walk if a train was faster. The train wasn't too packed, most seats had been taken but Tsukasa found one.. and left Amane standing. 

"C'mon! You knew I was going for that seat!" he complained, kicking Tsukasa in the shin. But he got no response.. "Ah, quiet game.. riiiight." Now this was an abuse of power, sadly. 

But at least he wouldn't get any shameful looks when Tsukasa stated out loud how "dumb that guys hair is" or something.. And this, was torture for Tsukasa. He loved to talk and play with Amane, he had his whole life. But Amane was tired, and had a whole night of studying ahead of him.. urgh. A few stops went by, only 2 more to go.

 "Amane.. I don't like this game.." Tsukasa whined, rolling around in his seat. "I know.. but remember last time! Some gir-" Amane started, but he was soon cut off by a smug Tsukasa.

 "Accidentally flashed her panties and I exclaimed out loud 'woah, look at the st-'" 

"Shut up! Don't repeat it like that!" Amane ordered, red creeping on his cheeks.

 Tsukasa smirked at Amane, his face looked like a cats. "Come on, you wanted to see them too!" Tsukasa teased, punching Amane in the shoulder. 

"Did not!" 

"Did too!"

 "Did not!!"

 "You soooo did!!" 

And then a thousand stare glare hit them both, as other occupants of the train looked towards the two.. and Amane's face grew redder. Tsukasa however, could care less. 

"What?! He did?" Tsukasa explained to the crowd, although they all looked away. "Jeez, what prudes..." 

"Hey! Don't use that word or I'll tell Dad!" Amane frowned, readjusting his bag. 

"Well I'll tell him that you broke your window sneaking onto the roof to see some stars or whatever!" Tsukasa threatened back. Amane was left speechless.. damn his brother.

 "Well, you've lost this silent game! Good luck next time!" Amane said, taunting Tsukasa. They had arrived at their stop.. now just a small walk left.

 "Yeah, yeah! I can't wait to look forward to it!"