Tsukasa and Amane's birthday

November 25th. The birthday of the polar twins. I say polar because these two could be far from similar. Sure, they have the same looks but their eyes tell a different story. They are completely different people, with different aspirations and motives. 

But no one cared about that when they were kids, and did the classic dress-together and dumb questions. 'Can you guys talk in your minds? Who is older? Identical? fraternal?If I punch him, will you feel it?'

All dumb, and not necessarily true. But that last one.. was a little different. When Amane stabbed Tsukasa he.. well.. he did sort of feel it. Anyway!

Birthday parties, the best part of birthdays if you A) are extroverted and B) like loud sounds. Amane detested both, but Tsukasa figured he didn't have much time left. He never specified if he meant his youth, or life. That part freaked Hanako out a little when he looks back on the memory.

Yes, it was their 14th birthday party. Their last, and Amane didn't even know it. Tsukasa might have? He felt the urge to do something big, the biggest they have had so far.. so he invited tons of people over. His friends, classmates, no one Amane really liked nor knew.

"He wants to make it really big.." Amane complained, sipping on his juice at his desk.

"Have fun then." Tsuchigomori sighed, reading through documents on his desk.

"You haven't even wished me a happy birthday!" Amane whined, leaning back on his chair.

"If I do, will you leave and finally go home?" Tsuchigomori raised an eyebrow, Amane furrowed his and looked out the window at the Autumn skies.

"Maybe.." he murmured, thinking about the sky. It was already sunset, and tonight was supposed to have a beautiful clear Moon. He could gaze up at it the whole night if he liked, and hopefully wouldn't be dragged into his brothers shenanigans.

"Hurry along, it's nearly 5pm." Tsuchigomori stacking his papers, sitting up in his office chair and leaving. Amane quickly raced after, spilling his juice on the tables.

"You didn't say it! And you're leaving, how rude sensei.." he teased, and Tsuchigomori sent him a thoughtful look.

"Happy birthday Amane, get home safely."

And that was that. Amane walked home by himself, admiring the sky as always. He didn't want to come anywhere close to his brother, and his stupid party he was totally going to throw, but he had no choice. He never had any choice when it came to his brother. 

WIP.