extra three. officially legal

|all for us — extra three — officially legal|
"fuck yeah i like cake!"

|all for us — extra three — officially legal|"fuck yeah i like cake!"

|in between euphoria s2-s3|

JORDAN IS FINALLY turning legal. He sits in Rue's kitchen, where Mrs. Bennett has offered to hold his party.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bennett," he had said the moment he stepped into the house, "it's really nice of you to offer to have my party here."

"Oh, anytime, sweetheart." Mrs. Bennett had smiled, her eyes lingering on the sling his arm was held in. "Come on in, Rue is in her room. Rue!"

The tall girl exits her bedroom, a wide smile spreading across her face as she sees Jordan approaching her. She waves at him, stopping short. Mrs. Bennett looks at her expectantly, and Rue sighs. She pulls Jordan into an awkward hug before almost immediately letting go.

"Hey, Jordan." she greets as she steps back. "Uh, me and Elliot are hanging out in my bedroom if you wanna join us until the party starts."

"Sure." nods Jordan, peering over her shoulder towards the back hallway. They head down to her bedroom, passing Gia's room on the way. She's sitting on her bed, scrolling through her phone. She doesn't bother to look up.

When Rue and Jordan enter her bedroom, they immediately see Elliot laying on Rue's bed on his back. He glances up at them, giving them a lackluster wave.

"Hey, Elliot." says Jordan, taking a seat in front of Rue's bed and leaning up against it. He sighs as he does so, playing with his shoelaces absentmindedly.

"Hey, man." mumbles Elliot, sitting up. "Sorry, I can leave before your party starts, I didn't know it was happening here-"

"Oh, no, don't worry about it." Jordan brushes off his concern. "You like cake?"

"Fuck yeah I like cake!" Elliot grins happily.

"Great. You can stay!"

"Hey," Rue has been searching meaninglessly through her closet, although she turns around to face Jordan and Elliot, her shoulders raised sheepishly, "uh, is Jules coming?"

"Yeah, I invited her." Jordan shrugs slightly. "Why? I thought you and her were good again."

"Oh... y-yeah, no, we are." Rue crosses her arms over her chest, tapping her fingers against her shoulder as she does so. It's almost like she's giving herself a consoling hug. "Just... I'm not... it might be a little awkward."