extra four. in memory of ash

|all for us — extra four — in memory of ash|
"what're those ice cream things called? mcfurry's?"

|all for us — extra four — in memory of ash|"what're those ice cream things called? mcfurry's?"

|in between euphoria s2-s3|

JORDAN AND FEZ have yet to recover from Ash's death. Even after months and months of no sign from Ash (even though they both hold out hope that he's somehow alive), he isn't. And they still can't accept that.

The two brothers are sitting in the living room, staring at the television blankly as House on the Prairie plays— it's Fez's favorite show, and almost always puts him in a good mood. Not today. Not the past few months.

Jordan can't do anything to cheer his brother up, either. In fact, he isn't able to keep himself happy. Every time he goes down the hallway to his bedroom, all he can hear is gunshots.

He will never be able to fathom why they would kill his little brother, even if it's self-explanatory— Ash had killed an officer, and was deemed a threat. Nonetheless, Jordan can't see him as a threat. He never could. He was always just a little boy in Jordan's eyes.

"What's up for dinner?" mumbles Fez, almost incoherently. Jordan turns towards him, his eyes widening at Fez's voice. The older of the two has talked very little, and it manages to surprise Jordan whenever he does decide to talk.

"We could go out." shrugs Jordan suggestively. "We could get... McDonald's or some-"

"I don't want fucking McDonald's." says Fez bitterly, crossing his arms over his chest and staring sadly at the carpet.

"Burger King?"

"Hell no."

"Wendy's?"

"Who the fuck gets Wendy's?"

"Jesus, Fez," Jordan runs an impatient hand over his face, shaking his head, "you could make your own suggestion, you know?"

Fez finally looks over at Jordan, his blue eyes deeply saddened, pain reflecting all over his face. Jordan feels a pit of guilt settle immediately at the bottom of his stomach.

It's only 5:30, but Fez is always hungry early. Jordan secretly thinks he gets it from their grandma. She always preferred eating early so she could go out later and do her work.

"We can get McDonald's." mutters Fez, getting up from his seat and heading to the front door, shutting it behind him. Jordan sighs as he gets up, nearly jumping in shock when he sees Faye standing awkwardly at the end of the hallway.

"Hi," she says slowly, "are you leaving?"

"Yeah." Jordan confirms, grabbing his car keys. "We're getting McDonald's. Want me to get you something?"

Faye thinks for a moment, her eyes reaching the ceiling almost blankly. "What're those ice... ice cream things called? McFurry's?"

"McFlurry's." corrects Jordan quickly. "Yeah, I'll get you one of those."