chapter thirteen. fantastic four

|all for us — thirteen — fantastic four|
"you're really unpopular."

|post euphoria s2|

|post euphoria s2|

JORDAN STARES AT Maddy, frowning. They're back in her basement once more on a Friday night, their voices concealed by the sounds of her television, which is playing Grey's Anatomy. Jordan's never seen it.

"So," Jordan shakes his head, still puzzled, "when we start dating, you want to keep it a secret... because you don't want Nate Jacobs to kill me?"

"Right." Maddy says slowly, crossing her arms. Jordan grins knowingly.

"Are you worried about me, Perez?" he questions, leaning forward with his brows furrowed together sarcastically.

"No."

"I think you are." he tilts his head at her. "That's hot."

"You're a bitch." Maddy snarls, turning away. "And I'm serious."

"Nate Jacobs doesn't fucking scare me, Perez." he returns, leaning back against the couch once more. "I don't know why you think he's so... all-knowing."

"I don't." Maddy huffs out impatiently. "He just gets away with everything. I don't want anything to happen, especially when it comes to my sex life."

"Your sex life?" Jordan repeats, raising his brows. "We aren't having sex."

"Yeah, exactly. And if he kills you, we never will." Maddy rolls her eyes. "Then this entire thing will be a waste."

"Really?" Jordan grins, laughing slightly. "You don't like me for me?"

"Does anyone?" returns Maddy, scoffing before pulling out her cell phone and applying more lip gloss.

"Uh, totally." Jordan drawls out. "Everyone likes me."

"Not Nate."

"Okay, well-"

"And, like, all the jocks."

"Maddy-"

"And the losers, too." Maddy finishes, putting her phone down. "I almost feel bad for you. You're really unpopular."

Jordan rolls his eyes, rubbing his hands together anxiously. His eyes meet the television again, and he tilts his head as Lexie Grey comes on screen. "She's hot."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" grumbles Maddy bitterly. "You are aware you have a girl right next to you?"

"That girl isn't Jessica Alba, though." Jordan shrugs with a grin. "Or whoever this girl is," he points back at Lexie, "so... invalid."

"That girl is Lexie Grey, and she gets crushed by a plane." snaps Maddy, making Jordan turn to her in disbelief. "Don't start crying, bitch."

"Turn Fantastic Four on, I'm in the mood to see my future girlfriend." Jordan grins innocently at her. In return, she throws a pillow at his face.